Chapter Eleven

All night Beck and I made love. It was so passionate and sweet. He made sure to take his time, just like he did the first time. We even made love in the morning. We used a condom for both times, because I wasn't planning on giving Zeus a sibling anytime soon.

I laid back on the bed, now panting. Beck laid beside me, breathing hard and wiping the sweat from his forehead.

"You have no idea how much I've missed you." He whispered against my lips. I pecked his lips, before getting up and looking for my underwear.

Once I got my clothes on I watched him stare at me. He looked at me with so much admiration and love. It made me feel special and actually important.

"You should get your clothes on and go." I suggested. He sat up and just stared. "I'm serious, Samantha might come looking for you in here."

"I don't care about her." He groaned, slipping his briefs on. He mumbled something to himself and I continued to at least tidy up the room. All the clothes were thrown on the floor and stuff were knocked off of my desk.

We probably were on every furniture in my room. I was so glad Tisha wasn't here. How awkward would it be for her to sleep in the room when we were having sex.

"But, you're dating her."

"Yeah, because her dad is my coach on the soccer team." I looked at him in shock. I didn't know her dad was the coach of the soccer team. Well, you learn something new every day.

When we were done getting ready we headed out of the room. Tisha sat on the couch, looking smug. I walked past her and went into the kitchen, with Beck following behind me.

I proceeded to get ingredients out to make breakfast. However, Beck was all over me, distracting me from doing what I was supposed to do.

"Stop." I whispered, not wanting Tisha to hear us.

"I can't, you're so gorgeous." He trailed kisses down my neck and stopped at the crook of my neck. He sucked on it, making me grip the knife tighter. My knees buckled at his ways. He was the only person to ever make me feel like this.

"Samantha's here!" We heard Dave call out. We both pulled apart and Beck went into the living room. I didn't even know Dave was in the room.

I continued to cook and when I was done I served the food out. Tisha refused to eat my food and Beck happily took it. Samantha claimed she was on a diet and Dave took her food. I wasn't into being nice to those who obviously weren't on my run.

I saw Samantha bend down and her skirt was so.short you saw her underwear.

"Some girls just have no moral." I hummed out, making sure Samantha heard me.

"That's rich coming from you." I heard Tisha grumble.

I snapped my head into her direction. Did she really want to go there today? "What's that suppose to me?"

"Well," she started. "Not only did you have a child with some dude you knew for approximately three months. You slept with him twice this week."

Beck choked on the juice his drinking and started to cough. Samantha stood up and placed her hands on her hips.

I couldn't believe Tisha would rat me out like that. I wondered if she was really drunk or just playing as if she was. She must've came in the middle of the night or she was here this morning and heard us. But, either way if we were best friends, she wouldn't have said anything.