hunter Rowland//markusxweston

"hunterrrr give it back" you whined at your best friends brother. "You have to grab it" he said holding your phone in the air.

"I can't reach it douchebag" you screamed jumping up trying to grab it out of his hand. "Not my fault you're like 6 inches shorter than me Little elf" he laughed.

Before you could say anything your bestfriend Ashleigh walks in the living room about to say something stupid.

"Aww you guys are goals" she screamed making kissy faces. "Ew no.. he has my phone make him give it back" you said attempting to grab your phone but failed.

She walked over to him and snatched the phone out his hand. Thank God she's really tall. You stuck your tongue out at him and ran up the stairs with Ashleigh behind you.

While you two were talking about her crush the door flew open with hunter standing behind it.

You and Ashleigh looked confused staring at him until he started walking over to you and put you over his shoulders like a backpack. You screamed so loud China probably heard.

When he closed the door you you randomly said "your ass is bigger than i thought" studying it. He laughed and set you on the couch next to him.

He looked in your eyes,Leaned in, and kissed you.

"I want you more than just my sister's best friend" he said.