blake gray//thekoury

yo it's your girl winston
thekoury

my brothers best friend

y/n:hunter's twin

-

  "hey hunta." you say as you peek inside his room, only revealing your face.

you immediately freak out when you see blake.

in.

your.

house.

usually hunter always went to blake's house, but something was different.

  "hey." blake says looking up from his phone, as he looks into your greenish brown eyes; and smile.

  "i gotta go do-homework." you say, leaving.

-

somebody knocks on the door and you immediately spring up.

you open the door to see blake.

  "hey." you say; looking down.

  "hey y/n." he says back.

  "where's hunter?" you ask.

  "out to go buy some popcorn, we're gonna watch a movie probably." blake says. "wanna watch it with us?"

  "well i don't know if hunter would exactly be-." you start to say but blake cuts me off.

  "of course he would." blake says. "he's your brother, your twin brother."

  "okay." you say, smiling big.

-

during the movie, hunter sits in the one seater recliner which leaves the two seater couch for you and blake.

  "you can sit on the couch blake, i can sit on the floor." you say.

  "no y/n, it's fine, and plus; the couch can fit like-three people!" blake says looking completely mind-blown.

you take a seat and blake stretches his arms and places his hand on your shoulder.

halfway into the movie, hunter is already asleep and you start getting tired of the movie.

  "you can rest your head on my shoulder." blake says grinning.

you softly place your head on his left shoulder.

  "can i tell you something blake?" you say.

  "anything." he responds.

  "i like-you." you say.

  "well y/n, i think your a splendid girl." he says.

  "what does that mean?" you ask, looking confused.

  "that means i like you too." he says.