Julian~CUTE ALL THE WAY

This is from my head so yeah. ENJOY!!!
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Your P.O.V
Me and my best friend y/bf/n were just sitting on ya'lls hotel bed looking up at the ceiling. "Bruh I'm bored". Y/bf/n says. "Well what you wanna do". I say. "Let's go to the pool". She says. *PAUSE the reason they are at a hotel was for a vacation with the girls' parents. Like they're  on vacation together with each other's parents.*back too the story*
"Okay let's get changed". I say.
Their swimsuits:
Yours:

Their swimsuits:Yours:

Y/Bf/n's

After we got changed I put a oversized shirt on and some shorts over it and so did y/bf/n

After we got changed I put a oversized shirt on and some shorts over it and so did y/bf/n. Then we put on our shoes and walked down to the pool. Our parents were at dinner and our brothers and sisters were at a teen hangout that we didn't want to go to. But anyway we went to the pool and saw them poms boys everyone talks about.
"Y/bf/n look it's them". I say. "I know let's go talk to them". She says walking off. "Hi who are you girls?". One boy with blonde hair and blue eyes says. "I'm y/n and this is y/bf/n". I say. "Well nice to meet you". One boy with dark hair and blonde highlights with green eyes says. "What are you guys' names?". Y/bf/n asks. "I'm mario the hot one " he starts off.(sounds like something mario would say)"that's jonas ,Julian, and jovani". He finishes. I could feel Julian's green eyes on me. "Well I'm going to go swim now". I say walking away. I pull off my shirt and shorts and shoes. I then jump into the pool. "Oh sh*t that's cold ok I'm getting out now". I say to y/bf/n while exiting the pool.
*2 hours later*
"That was fun thanks for swimming with us". Y/bf/n says to the boys. We get dried then put our shirts back but not our shorts and we put our shoes on and go into the hotel. I get stopped by JULIAN ESTEBAN JARA.
(What I was thinking when writing his middle name Esteban Julio Richardo Montoya de la Rosa ramirez) "Hey I really like you". He says." I like you too" I say back. "Will you be meh girlfriend?" He asks. Of course I say yes I mean it's Julian Jara. Then we kissed and lived a happy life.

That was 411 words.

Have a great day.

Stay Beautiful

And amazing

Bye love

Animepop💗💗