imagine for Soledad/markusxweston

"Hey, guys today im here with.... Ariel!," Mario yelled in the camera causing her to laugh.

you were sitting on the bed, where the camera couldn't see you because you and Mario haven't told his fans yet.

Mario always tells you, Ariel, is just his best friend but you never believe him. you think Ariel is way too pretty for them to be just friends.

you sit there, watching their every move with complete jealousy in you. 

"today we're doing truth or dare! but this time we have to do the dare no matter what" Ariel says smiling.

oh hell no. all of their fans ship them together so it will most likely go too far.

about 5 truth and dares later, they read a dare that makes you pop your head up.

"I dare you to kiss Ariel. we all know you guys like each other," Mario reads from his phone. 

Mario and Ariel start to lean in until I cut them off.

"fuck this shit. I knew you guys were more than friends!" you scream getting up 

"Soledad, wait!" Mario yells before you slam the door shut, causing them to flinch.

you walk around the hotel with anger boiled up inside of you until you slide down the wall, sitting on the floor, burying your head in your knees while crying.

well that was interesting lmao. here ya go hope you enjoyed it