Part 2

Your POV

We got to his house which was very simple because we just had to climb out of my window. We found an outfit for him. It was simple but it looked good on him. Oh I'm so excited to watch this on TV cause all of my friends are going to take be there and they might get an award.

"Ok. Now go change into that" I said while climbing out of his window.

I was still in my pajamas (idk how to spell that).

"Can you be back here in like 30 minutes?" He asked me

"Yeah. Why?" I asked

"Just shower and come back"

"Ok?" I replied but it came out more as a question.

I wonder why he wants me to come back. Oh well. I showered and put on some clean clothes and went back to his room. I saw him holding up a red dress, black heels, and a black purse.

"What's that fo- wait. You are not about to say that you have always secretly been a girl and you are wearing that to the TCA'S."

"No. That would be hilarious. You're wearing this to the TCA'S."

I was shocked.

"Why am I going? I wasn't nominated."

"Just put it on."

"Ok."

I went to the bathroom and changed.

        (That's the outfit)

I walked out and no one was there. So I walked downstairs. When they saw me let's just say that there jaws dropped. But can we talk about how good Christine looked. Like damn.

"I told you she would look better than mom!" Ashton said while looking at Hunter and Brandon.

"Pay up"

They jaded him $20.

"That's a lie. You're mother looks great!" I said while walking over to Christian and giving her a side hug.

"Thank you but I'm going to have to agree with Ashton! You look absolutely gorgeous!" She said

"Thank you!"

"Can we go now or else we'll be late." Hunter said

We all started walking to the car.

*skip to when they get there*

We took pictures and Hunter, Brandon, and Ashton got interviewed NY one lady and I got interviewed by another. I make musical.ly's but I don't think I'm that famous.

"So you are one of the best musers, how does it feel knowing that you have amazing supporters and friends?" She asked me

"It's feels amazing knowing that there are people out there that I count as my family that support me and I love you all. Having friends that support and help you is amazing and since we do the same thing it's a lot of fun." I replied

"Anything special coming soon?"

"Maybe. I'm thinking about some collab videos and other secret stuff."

*skip interview*

We took selfies for snapchat and I made a musical.ly with Ariel, Arii, Loren, Kristen, and MacKenzie. Then we started talking about how we are big fans of each other. Hunter, Brandon, and Ashton joined later. Then we took our seats and watched.

*skip show* (sorry for all the skipping)

"Hey Y/N" Brandon said

"Yeah. What's up?"

"Look I really like you and I didn't want to tell you before so I thought that if I brought you here is could ask you, if you wanted to go out with me and maybe be my girlfriend? But that's only if you wa-"

I cut him off by kissing him.

"Oh my god. Stop rambling. Of course I will do out with you and of course I'll be your girlfriend!"

"She said yes!" He screamed

Everyone popped out of no where.

"Yay! You said yes!" Ashton said while hugging me

Next thing I knew I was in a big group hug. Let's just say this is the best hug I've ever had. Other than my fans hugs. It was the best day. And the perfect way to end the night.

Ok guys that's part 2 to my first imagine! I hope you liked it! This is probably one of the longest imagine I've ever made. I spent like 45 minutes to an hour on this so enjoy! Ok self promo. Go check out my account Brandons_Babygurl and read my books. I just made a Tayler Holder book. So I'll see you guys next week! Bye fam!
- Yo Whale 🐋
Words: 717