2

Levi hummed nervously as he worked. He pondered whether Hanji would call off the date as soon as he got back, say she wasn't ready or something. Levi hoped it wouldn't happen. He wanted Hanji to leave the godamn brat alone. He wanted some attention too. People wouldn't understand why he was so upset about this. He looked down and continued his work. He stopped again a little later when he heard his office door open slightly. He heard giggling in his ears and smiled to himself. He'd never heard the baby laugh as he was never there at the 'right' moments. He sighed softly and continued to work. He felt like a stupid Husband. A stupid sleep deprived husband. Why did Hanji have to do this to him.

Hanji stared at her phone. The baby was asleep. She pondered wether she should cancel. But she owed Levi, her husband one night. One last night. She had planned a divorce but she knew that would literally break him. So she was saving it. She wasn't happy with him anymore. He was acting like a baby who had lost a toy. He had bad dreams often but would never admit it. He also had frequent panic attacks due to 'stress' He never really explained though. Hanji knew her lover had had a bad past. But she thought nothing of it. She was being extremely heartless.

She searched through her closet looking for something that made her look pretty. She pondered when Levi's birthday was. She hadn't realised she's totally forgotten it too. She ended up wearing a pretty black dress. She went through her contacts on her phone and decided that Armin Arlert. A student she used to teach when she was a teacher for a little while. Would be perfect to take care of the baby. She had grown close to her student. Maybe a little too close. Levi hadn't shown it had bothered him though. Hanji wondered If Levi even cared anymore. She put quite a bit of make up on. She hummed softly. Levi probably wouldn'tm even care if she cheated on him. She didn't know how wrong she was. She smiled at her reflection and checked the baby. She wiped her over as she was a little dirty, the baby didn't protest. Hanji sighed softly.

Levi got home from work and went upstairs to get changed. He sighed softly. It was quiet. He didn't know if he liked that though. He couldn't hear Hanji and it worried him a little, what if she had ran off and left him with the little brat thing? He sighed. "Hanji?" He hummed to himself. His eyes widened as Hanji ran over to him and pulled him into her arms. "Hey hey hey Mista grumpy face!" She giggled and nuzzled his cheek. Levi stood there with his head resting on her shoulder. He smiled softly. This hadn't happened in awhile. Hanji grinned at him, she looked beautiful. The black dress she was wearing and her hair in a high bun, she looked great. She looked like Hanji.
"Did you decide who is taking care of the baby?" Levi asked softly as he took off his shirt. Hanji blushed a lot at seeing her husbands chiselled chest. "A-Armin."

Levi rolled his eyes. "Oh come on Hanji this isn't new!" He picked up a neatly folded suit and walked to the bedroom. Hanji took this time to go check on the baby again. Levi listened to Hanji comforting the baby and sighed. He had Hanji back for one night. He was going to make the most of it. Nothing was going to stop him now.

Levi walked over to Hanji. He looked stunning. Hanji smiled. She skipped around the living room. Levi leaned on the couch. Hanji smirked. Levi was sitting on the arm of the couch so she pushed him down. "Tch! H-Hanji!" Levi gasped in shock as he landed on the middle of the couch. Hanji grinned and crawled on top of him, they were both blushing madly. Levi leaned in and so did Hanji. Their lips brushed softly.

Then Armin Arlert knocked on the door.

Hai!
So that was the second chapter, I really hope it was more entertaining and interesting! I'm sure that this story will continue to progress and get better and more interesting! If you like Replacement then please look at my other story too! It's called the Rest In Peace Department! I'm sorry I always leave cliffhangers! I just find it really ugh... I dunno I just think they are cool. Well I'll see yah next time!