Class is ice cold...

Lydia went to class on Monday in her usual attire. She wore a aqua blue sheath dress with her usual purple sweater on top and had her hair in a messy bun(like zoella). She had freshman physics first, so she shuffled towards the door when some Junior boy shoved her against the locker, grabbing her notebook, and taunting her. He threw it in the trash and let go of Lydia, walking off laughing with his buddies. Lydia walked over towards the trash and pulled out her notebook, which was now covered in food smears and gum. She hurried to class and was almost late, sitting down as the bell rang. She forgot, though, that the class was starting a group project. 'At least the group can actually afford supplies for the project...' she thought to herself as the girl behind her stood up and walked to the front of the room. "Since the teacher isn't here, let's lock the doors and have some fun!" said the girl Lydia recognized as Chloe, who was a freshman, but still the most popular girl in school. Chloe was student body president, and the richest student in the school. Her father worked in the government and her mother was on the school board. Chloe and the rest of the students in the room, with the exception of Lydia, locked the doors and began to blast music and throw things. That is when Chloe got the idea, from her friends of course, to stand behind Lydia, who was drawing a picture of everyone in the room, and pour some ice water down Lydia's sweater. Lydia felt the icy water seep into her dress and down to her sandals. Chloe and her friends laughed, taking pictures of the poor, water covered girl and began to tease her. "Awww, whittle Wydia is upset! At least now she is clean! That's probably the only time she has ever taken a bath, or washed her clothes!" Lydia tried her hardest not to cry, but slowly, as tears streamed down her face, everyone quickly sat down in their respective seats. The back door was somehow unlocked and the teacher was opening the door!