Art Class

Mr. Wellington walked towards his classroom door, his key in hand. His door inside the hall had been locked and he could not find his keys. He had to go ask the janitor for a spare key to the back door when he realized the keys were on his front desk. The janitor sent him on his way after handing Mr Wellington the key to the back door. By the time Mr Wellington got to his door, he heard music and a student yelling. He quickly opened the door and saw students quickly scramble to their desks. That's when he noticed Miss Meyers was soaking wet from her sweater, that she always wore, to her shoes.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Miss Meyers, would you care to explain why you were covered in water today?" Mr Wellington asked when class was over this afternoon. "Sorry sir, but I would rather not answer that question until everybody leaves the room." Lydia looked around and noticed a handful of people still in the room. They were all glaring at her. Mr Wellington motioned for everyone except for Lydia to leave the room. After the last one had been gone for a minute, he asked his question again. Lydia was quick to answer, "Well, um, um, sorry, um, it was, um, well, well kinda, kinda everyone..." Mr Wellington just smiled and said that it was okay and he would talk to her. Lydia smiles and hurried to her next period.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

In her last period, art, Lydia heard running footsteps towards the door and her physics teacher came running in. "Miss Lovett, may I speak with Lydia?" Miss Lovett nodded and Lydia walked out into the hall. "Lydia? Would you be okay if I sent you to see the counselor every week during art?" Lydia was shocked by this comment and unconsciously nodded. "Good, that is all, now head back into class."