The Counselor

Lydia and Nico slowly walked to the counselors and talked about why they were going. "We'll, these girls poured icy water down my clothes and I was soaked..." "Oh My! I'm only going so the counselor can ask how my day went!" Lydia looked at Nico and smiled. Even though they had just met, Nico was growing on Lydia. Too bad it had only been a day. Lydia was actually quite eager to ask Nico on a date. She didn't really understand relationships since she rarely spoke to anyone and had few to no friends. She looked around and realized that someone, no, a group of people, were following them. Of course, though; it had to be Chloe. Nico saw the frightful expression on Lydia's face. She was just standing there, even though the girls had some sort of liquid in the cups at their hands. "Hey Lydia! Who's this? Your BOYFRIEND?! As if you could ever get someone other than us to ever speak to you! Now, why don't you stand still as we pour this milk down your hair and in your clothes?" The group of girls laughed at Chloe's joke and started to surround Lydia, when they noticed Nico pushing her into the boys' bathroom. Nico locked the door from the inside and heard the girls run off so they wouldn't get caught. He was surprised by the effect that girl had on Lydia. "Lydia, Lydia! Breathe! We are safe now!" Nico grabbed Lydia's arm and she seemed to be burning up! Nico pulled the sweater off of the taller girl's body and placed it by the sink. He led her towards the faucet and slowly, very, very, slowly, she began to cool off. "T-Thank you Nico... sorry, I'm just not used to being saved. Wait! Where is my sweater?" Nico pointed towards the sink and Lydia pulled it on as quickly as she could. After they had seen the counselor half an hour later, school was over. Lydia decided to bring Nico home after realizing he was actually homeless. His parents had gone to a camp that Nico, or actually, Nico jr., had never been to. Apparently that is where his fathers had met. Nico enjoyed the walk home and, without her noticing at all, drew a picture of Lydia smiling when a butterfly landed on her nose. After eating a little dinner and finishing their homework, he duo headed back to Lydia's room. She got out a spare mattress and pillow and decided he could sleep here tonight. That was when Nico asked an odd question... "So, what do you think about the underworld?" Lydia just stared at him and giggled. He suddenly noticed all of her pictures that said 'Hail Hades' on them. She had even drawn one that was so lifelike, even Nico thought they were real. They talked about Hades for awhile and then even acted out a scene where Lydia played Hades and Nico played her skeletal servant who needed to be like a secretary and file everyone and everything that was dead. Afterwards, Lydia went to bed, not noticing that Nico had also signed the contract where it said ' Signature of soul's new owner'.