Saving Kongpob, Mr. Busybody(4)

'Did I hurt his pride?'

Arthit had no idea of what made this man rude and crazy. Kongpob was no longer his usual self.

'Why do I feel guilty even though I did nothing wrong? Why do I feel I should soothe this trouble maker? Am I finally crazy? is his craziness contagious?'

Arthit frowned and stroke his hair roughly. He rubbed his face with a heavy sigh and then placed his hands by his sides, saying,

"Look at me, Kongpob."

but the rebellious soul did the opposite. He lowered his head and looked down on the ground. Soon later, He murmured to Arthit very weakly.

".......I am sorry, P'."

Arthit could hear what he said exactly. He felt both relief and anger. Chances are, it was Relief that he seemed okay, back to normal and Anger that Kongpob did something regrettable again.

'Why am I riding on the emotional roller-coaster whenever being with this guy......But, Why does my anger towards him disappear this fast?'

He let out a little laugh, shaking his head. at that moment, something came to his mind.

"0062, Kongpob."

'Why do I not hate any more the way he talks to me, even he is extremely rude, arrogant and troublesome to me....huh?'

"Give your hand to me."

At first, Kongpob did hesitate to do it until Arthit forced him, saying, "Are you against me again?" When he held out his hand and opened it, Arthit placed some chocolate candies on Kongpob's palm.

"You need some sweets to calm yourself down, Kongpob."

'Why do I not want to see him suffer.....? S**t, Nothing makes sense.'

"and me too."

Arthit took some more candies out of his jeans pocket and ate one. Actually He had carried them for Kongpob since he might not have eaten anything.

"you have not eaten anything yet, have you?"

".......No."

"do eat some more."

"I.....I am really sorry, P', I, I didn't mean it. I......"

"now I am ordering you to shut up and just eat them, Kongpob.

"........."

"Start."

Finally, the obedient young man came back. He ate all of them Arthit gave to him.

His face became a bit brighter than right before.

"Kongpob, You can provide a ride for me but."

"............."

the sparkling puppy eyes kept looking at his owner with innocent loyalty. This time he looked truly ready for what he was told to do.

"I will drive this bike and you ride behind me."

"..........Can you drive it?"

"Do you doubt me?"

"No, P'Arthit...."

In the end, his name was called by the 0062. Arthit didn't realize he put a very soft smile on his face.

"Now that this is a bit small for two of us, hold on me tight. is it Okay?"

"........Can I ?"

Arthit just gave him a hand signal to move back. In Arthit riding on the front of the bike, Kongpob just sat behind him. There came an awkward silence for a moment. Kongpob just hold on to the bottom of Arthit's shirt, shaking his hands like a shy country boy.

"Kongpob, you want to fall off the bike?"

"No, P'Arthit."

"I told you to hold me tight."

"............then, excuse me."

After given P's re-confirm, He carefully circled his arms around Arthit's waist behind him. He tried to tighten his stomach and chest muscles, as being afraid of accidently touching Arthit's back. He intended to reduce any unnecessary physical contact, possibly bothering Arthit.

"no helmets, Kongpob?"

"......I didn't bring it."

"Ok, let's go."

It was the first ride for Kongpob to sit behind someone he liked secretly.

"P'Arthit, please don't be nervous. you stiffen too much now!"

"shut up. let me focus on driving!"

He had never yielded his front seat to anybody else before, even to Aim, the best friend from childhood.

"Kongpob!"

"Yes!"

"Are you Okay?"

"Yes, P'!"

"Don't be afraid, I will take you there safely!"

"...........P'! Just go on, I believe you!"

The bike driven by Arthit was about to lose its balance.

"Kongpob!"

"Yes!"

".........What about changing the seat?"

"........Keep going P'!"

Just being with his beautiful sun, Kongpob felt more safe and warm than nervous.