Chapter 15 extra long!

Extra long chapter for the lack of update!

"Hey." Emily quietly says as she realizes Alison's awake. She mumbles a quick hey back while smiling. Normally Alison needed to be awake for at least ten minutes if you wanted her to speak a word or even smile at someone, her sleeping daze always lasted long. But now she didn't want to go back to sleep, her reality was way more beautiful than a dream she ever experienced. Even though her steamy dream about the both of them in a very hot room and not many clothes was coming close.

"Oh my gosh, you have been driving for three hours now." Alison says shocked as she saw the time on her phone, along with a lot of missed calls from her mother who she choses to ignore right now.

Emily just shrugs, she couldn't wake the sleeping beauty. She looked so peaceful and was forever grateful. Driving a bit longer was the least she could do.

"Pull over when you can, then we'll switch." Alison says but Emily waves it off. "No need to, you're tired, get some rest." And Emily seeing that she's about to protest she quickly adds. "Besides, we're a few minutes away from my house. I know the direction so it would be best if I drive." Alison being convinced she gives a nod.

"Emily." Alison says soft taking Emily's hand who is tapping nervously on the wheel the past five minutes. "We do have to move you know, we can't sit here forever."

"But Alison, what are we going to tell them?" Emily asks. "We don't have to tell them anything, Emily it's your baby."

Those are the last words being said as they step out of the car. The first step Alison steps in the wood her heel gets stuck and with the next step she's on the ground. A pain shots through her ankle and she can't help but curse out loud.

"What's going on?" A worried Emily bends over the blonde who is now on all fours in the mud. "Oh I thought a free spa, it's good for the skin," Alison rolls her eyes as she continues, "what do you think is going on smartsass?" Alison hisses angry at Emily. She can't help it really, her ankle is burning like it's on fire and her hands, and probably her dress too, are full of mud.

With Emily's help, who was stunnned by her reaction, Alison tries to get up. But the second she stand she collabs back on the ground, for her luck Emily can catch her just in time, in her arms.

"My ankle." Alison cries out loud, shutting her eyes in pain. "Alright you can't walk, I'll carry you." Emily says already taking the blonde in her arms. "You can't carry me to your parents Em, you need to carry the baby on your way back."

"You trying to make me go there alone, no no no." Emily protests, deep down she knows Alison is right. But she can't go there alone. She knows she isn't strong enough for that.

"Em, bring me back to the car." And with a sigh she turns back around.

Alison can see the worry on her face, even though it's pretty dark. Emily might no have the confidence in herself but Alison knows she can do this. Now she just needs to convince Emily.

"You can do this!"

"Don't let them get to your head."

"It's your child, just think of how happy she's going to be when she sees you."

"Just make it fast, walk in and out."

And all the other things Alison could come up with until they're back at the car. Emily appreciates the motivational words, but it doesn't change her mindset. They arrived at the car and Emily opens the front door, to carefully putAlison on the seat. Alison grabs the blanket they were sleeping under in the passenger seat and uses it to get rid of the mud on her hands and knees. While Emily inspects her ankle.

"Fuck." Alison hisses as Emily moves it in a circle. "Tomorrow we have to let it check out by someone." Emily says as she looks at the already swollen ankle, and she notices also a blue circle next to it. "Yeah yeah tomorrow, today you are going to get your kid." Alison says pushing Emily in the direction of the woods.

"Wait I can't d-" but she is cut off by Alison who quickly pecks her lips. "I'll be waiting." Alison whispers looking in Emily's eyes. And now Alison gives another push while quickly putting her legs in the car. She closes the door so Emily can't protest once again.

Emily turns around with a sigh, while mentally preparing her to just start walking. And so she does.

Three minutes passed by and Emily know that if she turns this corner her old house comes in sight. The place she used to call home but she knows better know.

If there's one thing she learned the past weeks, it is that home aren't just that walls that she knew. Home isn't a place. It isn't the place where your family lives, not where you live, or where you have grown up as a child. Home is something no one can create but yourself. Home is a feeling that start within, a feeling that starts with your heart.

And this gives her the last push to twist the doorknob, whom she knows is always open since the door doesn't has a lock. Besides who goes this deep in the woods, sees a house and goes inside?

But when she gets inside she's met by a sight she would have never expected. Her mother is crying on the floor with her fathers arms wrapped around her. Blood is on the floor but she doesn't see anyone hurt.

She clears her throat, not necessarily to get the attention on her, but more to swallow the big gulp that's in her throat. "Emily?" Her mother crooks out. Her mothers face goes to happiness in a split second and she comes to the brunette wanting to hold her in her arms. But Emily stops her. "Don't," she orders,"where's my daughter?"

"Let's give you something to eat first, you must be hungry they treated you badly didn't they?" Her mother says trying to change the topic and laying a hand on her upper back to give her a light push to the kitchen. "No." Emily stops and she needs to take another breath. "I just want my daughter, and then we're out of here."

"Emmy w-" her father starts but she interrupts him too. "Don't Emmy me, I want my daughter now and if you don't give her to me I'll get her myself." Emily says and when they don't answer her she makes her way to the stairs.

"You do have to get her by yourself, but this is not the right address." Her father speaks up and Emily freezes on the stairs.

***

What is she going to do? Emily thinks by herself as she crunches the paper in her hand again. It feels like it's burning in her skin. This can't be happening.

How is she going to tell Alison this? How did they know? How fast were they?

More than thousand questions roam around in Emily's head as she makes her way back to the car. She sees Alison looking at her suspiciously, which only makes Emily sigh.

When Emily steps in the car Alison immediately speaks up. "Emily I know you can do this, just go back in there." Alison says thinking Emily got cold feet. Emily just starts the car and drives away from the place.

"Emily," Alison says confused and looks back at the place where they were parked a few seconds ago. "What are you doing, get back!" Alison says confused and grips Emily's arm harsh when she speeds up out of sudden.

Just then she notices a paper folded in Emily's hands. "You did went in, didn't you?" Alison asks fearing the worst.

Emily almost missed her saying it as it came out more as a whisper. Emily looks at Alison who has sinked back in her seat. Emily can't bare to say anything so she just nods with the tears forming in her eyes.

If you don't get all the answer yet in the next chapter don't worry it will soon be explained. In the end it will all make sense