U-Uno?

A small teenager, who looked like a child, walked into the Meiko Salon. She missed this place. She was taken by her uncle and was trained to fight. Some guy with short blonde haired hair walked over.
   "May I help you?" He asked. He sounded like a girl.
   She shook my head. "No, sir. I'm just looking around."
   She looked walked over at the hairpins and started looking at them. She found a hairpin with small bells. She took out her money purse. She had enough. She picked it up and turned to the blonde man.
   "Excuse me," she said. "I'll like to buy this."
   The man smiled. "Okay, right over here."
   She bought the hairpin before she turned to head out when she ran into someone.
   "I'm sorry," the girl said. The merchant looked at the girl with an angry look.
   "Watch where you're going!" The merchant said.
   "I'm sorry," the girl said again as she gripped onto the hair pin.
   "She didn't mean to," the blonde male said. "You did walked right behind her as she was turning around."
   The merchant turned to the man. The blue haired man walked there and saw the merchant getting mad at the two of them. He looked at the small girl, and his eyes widened.
   "Uno?" He called out. They all turned to look up at him.
   "Master, do you know the girl?" The man asked.
   'Master' looked right at the merchant. "Leave my daughter alone," he said.
   The girl looked at the blonde man as the merchant left.
   "Daughter?" He asked.
   The girl smiled at him. "I'm Uno Nakagawa," she said as her father asked her to come to his office. The girl followed him.
   Her father, Makoto, sat down with her father sitting down in front of him. He gave her a worried look.
   "What happened? Why did you and Toru disappeared?" He asked.
   Uno looked away. "Uncle Toru just grabbed me and left. I don't know why. He took training as a samurai and made me train as ninja... that blonde man smelled like blood." She looked back at her father. "The room smells like blood. Is this where the vigilantes that I heard about meet?"
   Makoto was quite for a while before signing and nodding. "I'm the leader."
   "Are you going to kill me know?"
   Makoto stared at his young daughter. Why did she think that? "What?"
   "Do you kill the people who learn about you?" Uno asked.
   Makoto stood up and kneeled in front of Uno and grabbed her shoulders. "I could never have anyone kill you after I just found you," he said.
   Uno stared before smiling softly and throwing her arms around her father. "I missed you. I wanted to come back, but he knew let me."
   Makoto hugged her back and nodded. "I missed you too. I won't let anyone else take you."
   Makoto then grabbed the hairpin that Uno bought and put it in her hair. "There you go."
   Uno smiled up at the taller man. "Can I go visit Mr. Shintaro?"
   Makoto nodded. "Be careful."
   Uno stood up and nodded. "Okay!" She then left the room and Salon with the bells ringing with her steps.
   Uno headed to the dojo. She found the dojo and walked back in. The silver haired man was swinging a sword. Uno smiled softly as the man saw her.
   "Hello, can I help you? Girls don't normal come here," he said.
   Uno puffed her cheeks slightly. "You don't remember me, Mr. Shintaro?"
   Shintaro looked confused before his eyes widen. "Uno?"
   The girl nodded. "That's me!"
   Shintaro started to smile. "It's good to see your back. You aren't hurt, are you? You were go for four years." He gave a conserved look.
   Uno shook her head. "I'm fine. Not hurt at all as you can see."
   Shintaro gave a small sigh of relief before Uno asked him to spar, like she would always, claiming that she will beat him.
   Shintaro gave her a wooden sword as he grabbed one for him. Uno smirked softly as they started. Shintaro was the first to swing his. Uno dodged as she swung hers.
   "Faster, I see," Shintaro said as they continued. Uno nodded as she kicked at his feet.
   Shintaro stumbled a little as Uno then started to swing again. Shintaro was almost hit until Uno put the sword to his neck. Shintaro dropped the wooden sword. Uno pulled the sword away.
   "You have gotten better," Shintaro said. "I was also going easy on you."
   "Then don't go easy on me anymore," Uno said. "You have someone else here." She turned to see the blonde haired man.
   "Aki," Shintaro said before going over and taking whatever he had in his arms.
   Aki turned to the girl. "Are you really Makoto's daughter?"
   The girl nodded. "I told you my name. What's yours?"
   "Aki."
   "Nice to meet you, Aki!"