Backstory

Uno walked out of the Meiko Salon and rubbed her head. She hummed as she started to walk the market for her father. She felt like someone as looking at her and looked around. She saw Nagit and the purple haired man. She tilted her head.
   Nagit and the man walked over. "Uno, right?"
   "That's me. Who's this?" Uno looked at the taller man.
   "I'm Chezem, his older brother," the other man said.
   "I want to ask you something," Nagit looked at Uno.
   "Yes?"
   "Have you ever been to Egypt?"
   "I'm not sure. Why?"
   "I feel like we've met before," Nagit explained.
   "I might have," Uno thought before she remembered once again about two years ago. "I... didn't I stop someone from running you over or something?"
   "I knew it was you!" Nagit said.
   Chezem looked around. "So this is where you live."
   "We'll I've been here for a few months down," Uno said. They ended up walking together.
   Chezem and Nagit was asking a lot of questions.
   "You said a few months. Where were you before?" Nagit finally asked.
   Uno sighed before starting to walk to the hill. Once they were at the hill, she stopped and turned to them.
   "It's a long story. Do you want to hear it?" Uno asked.
   Nagit and Chezem nodded.
   "Okay," Uno started. "When I was ten, four years ago, I was walking home with my uncle. There had been people going missing so a while then so my dad and uncle didn't want me to walk alone. That's when someone walked up to me. She had black and and multicolored eyes. My uncle knew who it was. It was my mother who everyone thought was dead.
   "She drugged us and took us to this cult. She forced us into it. I trained as a ninja. My uncle, a samurai. I make this other personality, where my eyes turn red. I'm very murderous then.
   "I was on a mission when I saw you almost get killed. You snapped me out of the other personality and made me save you. Then your father's and brothers' kindness made me want to get out of the cult.
   "My uncle broke away not to long ago. He took me with him. I don't know what he's doing anymore, but he told me to go back to my father, which is why I'm here now.
   "That's the shortest why I can tell it."
   Nagit started at her with wide eyes. Same as Chezem. Uno looked down before closing her eyes and sighing.
   "It made me tired a lot because I could never get sleep and made me get more headaches," Uno looked away. "Okay, the headache may be because of my sight problem."
"Sight problem?" Chezem asked.
"I see in negative," Uno explained before she yawned. "Don't tell anyone I told you this. I haven't even told my dad."
Chezem and Nagit nodded. "We should beard back," Chezem said.
They all agreed and headed back to the town.
"Hey, Uno."
"Hm?"
"Tomorrow, can you show me around so I don't get lost as much?" Nagit asked.
Uno smiled softly at him. "Sure. Just look for the Meiko Salpn tomorrow. I'll start showing around from there. I need to go. Bye."
"Bye."

(Sorry, shorter chapter.)