The City

Nagit was Uno standing in front of the Meiko Salon. The girl saw the boy and waved him over. Uno smiled softly at Nagit.
"I didn't think you would show up," Uno said.
Nagit frowned slightly. "You didn't think I would show up?"
"I guess I'm not that trusting of others," Uno said as the two started walking. "So what do you want to see?"
"I heard that the market is cool," Nagit said.
"So do you want to go there?" Uno asked. The young prince nodded.
Uno nodded and threw an arm around Nagit's shoulders. "Sounds good."
Nagit looked at the shorter girl as they walked to the market.
"So what do you want to see in the market?" Uno asked as she crossed her arms.
"Can we just browse everything?" Nagit asked.
"Sure," Uno nodded.
Uno started showing Nagit around. They seemed like an odd duo. Nagit looked foreign and Japanese as Uno just looked like an odd Japanese girl. Nagit stopped at a some hairpins. Uno stood behind him as he looked.
Nagit picked on up and bought it. Uno glanced over to see what he was doing. Nagit turned to Uni and took her hairpin out. She then put the one he bought in her hair. Uno blushed at that.
"Aw, are you two a couple?" The stall owner asked.
Uno looked away. "No, we aren't."
Nagit chuckled and started to walk off. Uno followed him. Nagit saw a Sweet stall and grabbed Uno's hand and starting over there.
Nagit bought a few of the sweets and handed some to Uno. He then started walking. Uno followed as she munched on the sweets. Nagit hummed as he walked around.
"It's more like your showing me around," Uno joked as she sped up to walk next to Nagit.
Nagit smiled at her as he looked at the hairpin. "It looks good on you."
Uno gave a small smiled with a slight blush on her face. It had been a while since she talked to someone talked to someone around her age, but she normally did talk to the opposite gender.

~~

   Later on, Nagit stopped in front of the inn that he was staying. Uno stared at him. Nagit turned to face her with a smile.
   "Thanks for showing me around. The hairpin was a thank you gift," Nagit said. "Are you busy tomorrow?"
   Uno thought about it. "Yes, but I'm not busy the next day."
   Nagit nodded. "Can we meet up again then?"
   "Sure. Just come to Meiko Salon then," Uno said. "I should go."
   "Okay, bye," Nagit said before going back inside.
   Uno started walking away to go to the Meiko Salon. The vigilantes were having a meeting tonight.

~~

   Uno walked into her father's office. He was the only one in there. He looked up at her. Uno sat next to him.
   "Where did you get that hairpin?" Makoto asked her.
   "Nagit bought for me as a thank you gift or something like that," Uno explained.
   "I'm surprised that you were able to befriend one of the princes," Makoto said as Uno took the hairpin out so she could see what it looked like. It was a beautiful flower hair pin.
   Uno looked at her father. "Dad, when are the others going to be here?"
   "Soon," Makoto told his young daughter.
   Uno nodded slightly as she looked back at the hairpin. She put it back into her hair. Makoto looked at Uno before turning to her. Uno tilted her head. Makoto fixed Uno's kimono and her hair, which was a little messy.
   Uno smiled softly at him and kissed his cheek. "Thanks, Dad!" She said. Makoto smiled softly at her.

~~

   That night, Makoto and Uno were walking home with each other. Uno smiled softly as they walked. Makoto looked over at her. She seemed tired. He chuckled softly.
   "Hm?" Uno looked up at her.
   Makoto got in front of Uno and bet his knees. Uno got on his back and wrapped her arms around his neck. Makoto stood back up and started walking again.
   "Makoto! Uno!" Makoto looked to see Ukyo. "Uno's sleepy, huh?"
   Makoto nodded as he noticed that Uno was fast asleep on his back.
   Ukyo nodded and started walking with them. "I heard that Uno was with the youngest prince today."
   "She was showing him around. I think they were in the market most of the time," Makoto explained.
   Uno sneezed in her sleep, making both of the men jumped slightly. Ukyo put a hand on her forehead.
   "It is cold tonight," Ukyo said as he moved his hand away. "Well, bye." He then walked away.
   Makoto walked into their home and went to Uno's room. He put her in sleepwear and took her hairpin out. Makoto put the hairpin down with her other hairpins. He then walked off.

~~

   "Hehehe... See you soon, hun. Hehehe..."

~~

The hairpin: