The Truth

(Sorry, picture is a little blurry. It was like that before I changed the colors.)

Uno stared at the pond that is behind the hill. She heard someone was behind her. Uno looked behind her to see the black haired boy. Nagit.
"Uno," Nagit mumbled.
"Nagit," Uno gave a soft smile. "Sit."
Nagit sat down by her. He looked at the water. "What did you want to tell me?"
"You've heard of the vigilantes?" Uno asked. Nagit nodded. "I'm part." Nagit stared at her. "I joined a few weeks after I got back." She stared at the water again. "There is another thing that I haven't even told my uncle."
Uno stood up and walked to the water. Nagit followed her. She grabbed his hand and walked on the water. She stood on the water, not getting wet. Bubbles formed around her. A head came out of the water. A dragon's head. Nagit backed away.
"I'm in control of the water god," Uno said. "This is Kevalth."
The dragon gave the best smile it could.
"That's...so cool!" Nagit said.
"You think?"
"Yeah!" Nagit went to the shoreline. Kevalth pushed Uno forward, and Uno fell on Nagit. They both stared at each other with a blush. Nagit looked away. "W-what is it that you were going to ask?"
Uno stared at him. "I...is it possible for..." Uno stuttered her words.
Nagit looked back at her before smiling. He understood what she as asking. He leans forward and kisses her nose.
"Yes."
Uno smiled brightly and started laughing.

~~

   Nagit looked over at Uno. "Are you leaving Nagasaki?"
   "I have to go to Edo because of my mother. Are you going back to your country soon?" Uno looked at him.
   Nagit chuckled. "Actually, I'm having to go to Edo too."
   Uno looked at him. "Really?"
   Nagit nodded and kissed Uno's head. Uno blushed slightly. Nagit chuckled again. She looked so cute like that.

~~

   Little did the two new young lover knew, Nagit's brothers were watching. They all looked at each other in confusion. When did Nagit gain feelings for the girl?

~~

(This is Kevalth: