What?

Uno walked in an alley when she thought that someone was watching her. She looked around. She saw no one before walking away.
"Hehehe..."
Uno stopped and her eyes widen. She stared to sprint away. As Uno left the alleyway, she ran into someone.
"What? Uno?" It was Nagit.
Uno looked at him. She was shaking a little.
"Uno, what's wrong?" Nagit asked as he held her by the shoulders. Uno stared at him with a fear in her eyes. A brown haired man looked over. It was Tamir, the king and Nagit's father. He knew who that girl was. It was girl that saved Nagit two years ago.
Uno stared right at him as Tamir walked over and put a hand on Uno's forehead. She jolted back and looked at him. Tamir and Nagit looked at each other. Tamir and Nagit started walking to the small hill. When they were there, they helped Uno sit down. She closed her eyes and calmed down.
"I'm sorry," Uno said once she looked back up.
Tamir kneeled down and put a hand on her head, pushing her hair out of her face. "Hey, are you okay?" He asked in a concern look.
Uno looked at him. "You're King Tamir, right?" She wanted to make sure. Tamir nodded. Uno explained her past to Tamir before talking to both of them. "In that alley, I heard my mother's laugh." She stared to shake again.
Nagit sat next to Uno and hugged her. Tamir stared at her before nodding. "Do you feel like you're being watched now?"
Uno gave a small nod. Tamir and Nagit helped her stand up. "Come on. We're walk you back to the Meiko Salon."
Uno stared at the two. She didn't move and closed her eyes and shook her head. "I would have to tell my father what happened to his ex-wife. I would also have to tell Uncle Kagura what happened to his sister. I need to find to Toru."
   Tamir and Nagit nodded slightly. "Okay," Tamir said. "We would at least walk back to the city."
   Once at the city, Uno thanked them and walked off. She stared running down the street to try to find her elder uncle.

~~

Uno stopped once she saw Toru talking to someone. She stopped at looked at the two. The blonde foreign looking man saw her and pointed over at her. Toru looked at her and gave her a nod and waved her over.
Uno walked over. Toru knew that something was up.
"Willem, I need to talk to her. She's my niece," Toru told the foreigner. Willem nodded and left.
"Uno, something's up," He stared at her.
Uno threw herself at Toru. Toru watched as Uno hid her face. "I heard her..."
Toru's eyes widened before hiding Uno behind his back.
A woman with multiple colored eyes clapped as she walked out. She smiled softly at them. "What's wrong?"
"Go away!" Toru growled as he got out his sword. "Leave! You aren't taking us back!"
   "Is that how you treat your sister-in-law?" The woman asked.
   "You aren't any to me, Marie. You are only a kidnapper!" Toru was ready to fight.
   Marie giggled again before running off. "See you soon~"
   Toru turned and hugged Uno, tightly. "It's okay," he said as he calmed her. "It's okay."

~~

   Uno walked into her home and went to her room. She sighed and laid down in her bed. Makoto knocked on the door before walking in. Uno was already fast asleep. Makoto sighed and kissed her forehead before leaving.

~~

Uno's voice(English)

Marie's voice: