Mother

(Pretend that the girl's eyes blueish like the bow.)

  Marie heard a small noise behind her. She knew it was coming. She pulled out a gun. Her son jumped in front of her in his suit and tie. Behind her, her daughter, Luna.
   "Mother."
   Marie growled and shot at Hiro. He jumped away and pulled out a knife, his choice of weapon. Luna took out her naginata.
"You still fight with that thing?" Marie called out as she turned to Luna. Luna turned as the bullet rushed pass her.
Luna ran forward and jabbed at her. Marie jumped away and growled at her. She turned to...nothing? She shot. A yelp came out.
Luna's eyes turned blue. Uno knew who it was. "NAGIT!!!"
Hiro cut Marie's hand and she dropped the gun. Uno moved forward as she turned to Marie again.
"Goodbye...mother."
Uno, not Luna, cut Marie's heart before dropping her weapon and ran to Nagit.
Uno saw Nagit holding his stomach. He was on the ground.
"Crap..."
Uno ran to him and picked him up. She ran over to the lake and dropped him.
"Please."
The water glowed and bubbles were made. Nagit jumped up and coughed up some water.
"I don't have a wound..."
Uno nodded and jumped into the water. The water moved away for her. She ran over to Nagit and jumped into his arms.
Hiro walked over and smiled at the two. "Cute."
Nagit held her as the water started splash Hiro.
"H-hey!"
.
.
.
.
A few years later...

"Queen doesn't fit you," Hiro said as kissed his sister's head.
Uno giggled as she looked at herself in the mirror. She turned and looked at her back.
"You look beautiful," Makoto looked at his daughter. "I'm gonna to miss you in Japan."
Uno smiled. "I'll keep in touch."
Makoto nodded. "I can't believe this is real happening."
Uno giggled again.

"I do."
"I do."
Uno and Nagit moved closer and to each other and shared a kiss. This kiss was as Husband and Wife, as well as King and Queen.

THE END