Mission

Kagura looks over at Uno as they were listening to Makoto, who was telling them their mission. Uno and Kagura nodded at Makoto before they left to get ready.
"Be save," Uno heard Makoto mumbled as she closed the door.
She quickly dressed, and Kagura took off his eyepatch.
"Ready?" He asked. Uno nodded.
They left and ran onto the rooftops. Her hair was on flowing behind her. Kagura grabbed her hand and ran faster. Uno stopped once he heard someone in the alleys below. Uno grabbed his hand to make him stop.
After they were gone, they started again. "There," Kagura said before Uno jumped off the roof. She stood in front of an alley. An older man walked down and saw her.
"What's that outfit for, ma'am?" The man asked. He smelled like alcohol.
Kagura jumped behind him. He smiled. "Hello, sir."
Uno's eyes slowly turned red as she gave an evil smirk. "Yes, hello, sir. Don't you know that it's not a good thing to be drunk in an alley like this. Haven't you heard of the vigilantes?"
The man looked back and forth at the ninjas. He attacked Uno. Uno look her weapon off her back. Her choice of weapon is a niginata. The man stopped and tried to go the other way. Kagura had his claws on.
Uno charged at him. As the man turned around, Uno's niginata pierced his heart. The man let out a small yelp before falling dead. Uno stopped.
"I heard someone!" Uno gasped before they both jumped back one roof. They looked down to see who it was.
"I've never seen them before," Kagura whispered.
"They look foreign," Uno whispered back as they started at the purple haired man and black haired boy saw the body. They started before looking at each other before the two men ran the other way.
"Let's go!" Kagura said before Uno and her started running back to the Meiko Salon. After getting back, Kagura explained the mission.
"Did anything happen?" Makoto asked.
"After we killed him," Uno stared, "two foreigners showed up. They ran away."
"What did they look like?"
"One was older with purple hair," Kagura started.
"The other was younger with black hair," Uno finished off as her eyes turned back to the normal blue.
"...did your eyes change?" Makoto stated at her eyes. Uno tilted her head. "Never mind. I believe that those people where royalty."
   "Royalty?" Kagura said.
   "From where?" Uno asked.
   "From Egypt," Makoto said. "Be careful when around them. They are important people. Dismissed. Uno, come back home after you clean yourself up."

~~

   Uno was walking home. Her father already left the Salon. Someone came around the corner and ran into her.
   "Sorry!" Uno said as she looked up at the person she ran into.  It was the black haired boy, a few years older than her.
   "You're the person I ran not at the hill," the boy said. "I'm Nagit."
   "I'm Uno," the girl said. He looks familiar other than earlier. "I'm sorry I didn't stop then. I had a bad headache then."
   "It's okay. So, why are you out at night?" Nagit asked.
   "I'm heading home. I had to help a friend," Uno made up a lie. "You?"
   "I'm lost," Nagit said.
   "Where are you going? I'll show you the way," Uno said.
   Nagit told her the inn, and they started walking there.
   "Hey, Nagit, I heard rumors that there are royalty here. Are you...?" Uno mumbled.
   "I'm a prince," Nagit explained.
   Uno stopped at the inn. "This is it. It's nice to meet you, Prince Nagit." Uno bowed slightly before going the other way.

~~

   Chezem looked over at his brother as he walked in. "What took out so long?"
   "I got lost," Nagit said. "I had someone help me here."
   "Who?"
   "Some girl that I ran into. She looked familiar, not only because I ran into her early today," Nagit sat by him.
   "What did she look like?" Chezem asked.
   "Long black hair and blue eyes. She also look younger than a teenager. I still think she was a teenager though."
   "Could it have been that girl from two years ago?" Chezem stared at him.
   "It could be."

~~

   Uno walked onto her home and went to her room. She sat on her bed and yawned. She put her face in her hand. She remembered where she knew him from.
   "I saved that boy two years ago," Uno mumbled to herself.