Chapter 1: Memories & Flashbacks.

[Name] played each key on the piano, one after another, creating a beautiful tune. The song was a classic. The Blue Danube. It was a rather calming, and beautiful song. It reminded [name] of her bestfriend, Itachi Uchiha. Well, ex-bestfriend now.

This song reminded her of Itachi, because it was the first ever piano song she had played for him.

[FLASHBACK]

Itachi smiled at [name] warmly. "So, what do you usually do here at your house? It's so boring," Itachi asked nonchantly. "I actually play piano. You know, the one in the living room," [name] responded, staring right into Itachi's raven eyes. His eyes lit up at her response and he got up from her bed, grabbing her hand. "Play for me!" Itachi squealed.

[Name] chuckled and she walked with him out to the living room. She then sat down on the banquette, adjusting it to a reasonable distance from the piano. She then pressed her fingers on the keys playing the notes, and the beautiful melody of The Blue Danube began to play.

( Side Note: I believe Danube means River. Also, I play piano in real life and this song is actually really beautiful. )

Once she was done playing the song, Itachi clapped with excitement at her. [Name] chuckled, getting up from the banquette. Itachi then pulled her into a warm hug. "You're really good," he told her. She blushed at his comment, but managed to hide it. Thank you," she replied with a soft smile.

[ END OF FLASHBACK ]

[Name] got up from the piano, and tears clouded her vision as she thought of Itachi. She couldn't live with this anymore, she needed to find him.

• • • •

Itachi stared at the Kunai in his pocket. He grabbed it, his hands shaking. He examined it, and was shooken when Tobi came behind him. "Itachi!" He shouted. Itachi dropped the kunai to the ground, and turned around to face Tobi angrily. "What do you want?" He asked, clearly upset by Tobi's random appearance.

Tobi scratched the back of his neck before replying. "I just wanted to say hi, Ita.." Itachi then smacked the back of his head. "Go," Itachi replied sternly. Tobi nodded. "You're scary, Ita," he replied, before walking away.

Itachi then bent down to get the Kunai, gripping it firmly in his hand. It reminded him of the time with [name] when they both trained together.

[ FLASHBACK ]

"Show me again, please!" (Name) whined. "[Name], it's not that hard to throw the kunai at the target," Itachi replied, an annoyed expression tainted on his face. [Name] tried to throw it at the target, but she missed miserably. "I can't do it," she whined. Itachi then sighed, walking behind her. He placed one of his hands around her, pulling her against his chest. He felt her heartbeat against his, and a faint blush crept its way on his cheeks.

He then used his free hand and placed it right behind [name]'s and holding on to it. [Name] was now nervously holding the kunai, her hand shaking a bit. She then bit her lip, and Itachi moved both of their hands back a little, before swinging it forward and the kunai flew out of [name]'s grasp and hit the target right in the middle.

Itachi then didn't move with his position with [name], but rather interlocked their fingers, and rested his head on her shoulder.

END OF FLASHBACK.

A tear managed to slip down Itachi's cheek, but he quicky wiped it away. He decided that he was gonna go look for [name], because he simply could not live without her.