Chapter 13: lemon ending

🍋 LEMON WARNING 🍋

"God, I love you," Itachi said pressing his lips on mine. I placed my hands on his chest and he placed his hands around my waist. I then roamed my hands over his chest and went up ti his hair. I played with his hair during our kiss, and a few moments later we both pulled away breathless.

"(Name), I love you so much. Nothing can ever get in between us. It's you and me against the world," he said. I smiled and moved my hands down to his jeans. He looked at me suprised. "I'm ready," I told him with a smile.

"Are you sure?" He asked. I nodded and placed my lips on his softly. He then backed me up into the wall and my back hit the wall with a small thump. His hands roamed all parts of my body and I began to take off his shirt. I felt every trace of his abs and every inch of his chest. I threw his shirt to the side and he began to pull my shirt up. I smiled and he did too.

He then placed his hand on my upper thigh and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around him and I placed my arms around his neck and kept kissing him. He then held my legs tightly as he grabbed me and placed me on the bed. He then went down and placed kisses gently on my stomach.

His kisses then trailed up to my chest. He then placed his hands around my back and unclipped it and threw it to the floor. I was gonna move my arms to cover myself of embarassment, but he pinned my arms to my side. "Don't be embarassed," he whispered. He then leaned down and licked my nipple making me moan in pleasure.

I never expected this to feel so good.