Chapter 6: Inappropiate

YOUR POV

I walked into Hidan's room and he eyed me up and down. I then looked down at the floor awkwardly. "Um, just sort out my closet. I like it done color-coded. Like whites with whites and blacks with blacks, whatever, you get it," he said. I looked up and nodded and walked over to his closet.

I did just what he said, I moved his shirts to their colors. "Now do the same with my pants and underwear. They're the drawers below," he said. I immediately blushed. His underwear? I just nodded my head and complied. I bent down and I felt my skirt go up a bit. I stood up quickly and I looked back at Hidan and he was staring at me with a smirk.

"Um, can I do something else? My skirt's kinda going up..." He chuckled and got up from his bed and inched towards me. "What are you doing?" I asked as he walked even closer to me. He pushed me towards the wall which was next to his closet. "Stop," I commanded in a serious tone. He placed one of his hands next to me, trapping me. He used to his other and placed it on my hip. "This is inappropiate," I told him.

He didn't move. I took this moment to really examine his features. His grey hair was grubby and his ensorcelling eyes were permeated with covetousness. "(Name)," Hidan said, his eyes burning into mine. "Get off," I responded swiftly. I pushed him away from me, and stormed off. I took in a deep breath, and then I saw the one man who took away my worries.

Itachi.