Chapter 8: I love this boy.

I pulled away from Itachi and stared at Deidara's light blue orbs. "He wasn't there when you introduced me to the Akatsuki," I told Itachi. Deidara took a few steps closer to Itachi and I and I felt my breath hitch in my throat. "I need to talk to her," Deidara said.

I looked at Itachi with pleading eyes but he kissed my forehead lightly. "I'll be in my room. It's okay," he said, before walking away. The tension was thick as Deidara stood infront of me. "I can't believe it's you," he said, a playful smirk tugging at the ends of his lips.

I looked at his blonde hair which was tied up into a ponytail. My eyes then traveled down to his baby blues, and then down to his lips. I then looked down at his body, which, by the way, he was shirtless. I immediately snapped the thought out of my head and saw Deidara smirking. He obviously noticed me checking out. "Should I put on my coat? Is it bothering you that i'm shirtless like this?" He asked, snickering.

I shook my head. "What do you want?" I said expressionless. "I want back what we used to have," Deidara begged. "What happened between us was a long time ago. Plus, I was in a bad state," I told him, feeling bereaved. "We dated for a couple of months. I really liked you, but I like someone else now," I added.

He rolled his eyes.

"So now you're just gonna suck Itachi's face? What does he have that I don't!"

I was baffled. "We happened a long time ago. Get. Over. It." He obviously looked pissed so he walked away, upset.

I then walked to Itachi's room, knocking on the door. A few seconds went by and Itachi answered the door looking as breathless as he always does. "Hi," I phonated. Itachi gave me a bright smile. "Hi," he responded. "Do you wanna watch a m-" I attempted to ask, but he cut me off my quickly pressing his lips against mine.

God, I love this boy.