Chapter 5: First Task

"Pain, please. Can she do anything to help out?" Itachi begged. Pain hung his head low and sighed. "I mean, I guess she could be a maid? She can clean around here.." [Name] hung her head low, afraid to speak. "Would you be interested?" Pain asked her. She looked up to him and nodded. A hint of amusement was placed on Itachi's face. [Name]'s uneasiness was quite entertaining for Itachi.

"Okay well i'll have Itachi introduce you to the Akatsuki members and we'll give you your uniform and you can start right away." [Name] nodded, smiling. Itachi then placed his arm around her shoulder and they both turned around.

Itachi then introduced [name] to all of the Akatsuki. They seemed quite nice, [name] thought. A man named Hidan offered to show [name] around and show her the uniform she was going to wear.

Hidan showed her around the whole .50& before bringing her to her very own room. "This is your room, beautiful. Your uniform is on your bed. Either me or Pain is going to come in and tell you your tasks for the day," Hidan said. [Name] blushed at the fact that Hidan called her beautiful. "O-okay," she responded shakily. Hidan smirked at her before walking away.

She then walked into her room and saw the uniform laying on the bed. It was a white button up with a black mini skirt. The skirt was a bit short.. but [name] wasn't going to bring it up for the fear that she might be fired.

She put it on, and flattened out the skirt, and tried pulling it down a bit but it was still pretty short. She sighed and sat on her bed waiting for Hidan or Pain to come in her room.

After a few minutes of patient waiting, Pain walked in. [Name] stood up and Pain eyed her up and down. Pain then cleared his throat. "Um, just go to each of the rooms and clean whatever the boys ask you too," he said. [Name] nodded. "Alright," she said. "Start with Hidan, he's the room next to yours," Pain added. [Name] muttered a 'yes'.

And then Pain walked away, and she walked into Hidan's room.