Chapter 1

Year 2023

I sat in the middle of my bedroom. Nothing had changed. Nothing was moved, nothing was replaced. The only thing that did look different from everything else was my bed. It was messy. It was like someone was sleeping there.

I was thinking so much that I didn't realise that someone or to be exact someone's entered the house. I got up an hid by the closet. I prayed no one turned on the light as the person walked in.

I saw the figure lie down on my bed and picked up my stuffed bear Ari. I focused on the person who was lying down in my bed when something clicked. It was my mother. And she was... Crying!? Nope. My mind is playing tricks on me or maybe it's not. Ima never cries. Well she hasn't up until now at least as far as I know.

I debated on whether or not to make my presence known. My mother deserved to know that I was alive and okay. I walked quietly over to her and where she had called asleep. I laid down next to her.

"Good night, Ima. I love you," I whispered.

-Dream-

I was walking in the streets of Tel Aviv. I was looking for two people by the names of Adam and Aharon. They worked for the Mossad and they were doing surveillance on a possible terrorist cell. They were undercover. It was hard to look for them since the dressed as civilians.

I found them eventually and handed Adam the chip.

"Toda, Levana."

I nodded and walked back to Mossad. But as soon as I reached 20 feet away. The location where Adam and Aharon was blown up.

-End Dream-

The next day, I managed to wake up before mom did. I waited till she woke up. I didn't want to wake her because I would like to keep my life and not get a bullet through my skull. I stared at the ceiling, wondering what to say to her when she wakes up and stop snoring like a drunken sailor with emphysema.

I looked at the time. It was 5. Ima should be waking up soon or now. I watched as she sat up and stretched. She still has no idea I am here. She turned around with Ari in her hand and jumped 20 feet in the air. I laughed.

"Hi," I said.

"Hunter...?"

"Yep."

Ima tackle hugged me. Literally. She hugged me really tight, like how Abby hugs people. It was nice and weird at the same time. When she finally let go of me she couldn't stop smiling.

We stared at each other for a while until Alyssa and dad came running in. Alyssa saw me and ran around in a circle shouting, "Hunter's home, Hunter's home!"

Daddy, was practically speechless. He was still staring at me with this look of pure shock and happiness.

"Hunter, you're home!" Alyssa screamed.

"Yeah, I'm home..." I said smiling.

A/N: Sorry if its too short. Writing in first person for me is pretty hard. So I think I'm just gonna do what I did with the last story.