Chapter 3

ZIVA'S POV

[1 WEEK LATER]

Hunter was at NCIS trying to re-adjust to their protocol. She's been pretty reckless today. I left work early to take care of Alyssa who had gotten the flu.

I was packing away Hunter's things that she left on the floor. She's 18 and still acts a bit like she's 14. Well whatever. I picked up a book. I guess it was a journal or something when a picture fell out or to be more exact- Pictures.

I have never seen the pictures before. I kept staring at them. God, I felt like DiNozzo. One of the pictures was Hunter and a familiar looking guy. The date on the back of the picture was 2021. That was two years ago. I looked closely at the picture. It looked like Hunter and the guy were wearing wedding rings. But that's impossible. Two years ago Hunter was only 16.

I looked at the next picture. It was dated 3 months after the first one after. Hunter looked slightly different. She looked like she was pregnant!? How much did Hunter actually leave out from her leave to Israel and England. What had really happened.

I went through the other pictures. There was one with her in the hospital holding two babies. She was smiling wildly. One baby had a pink bracelet an one had blue. A baby girl and boy.

And one other picture was dated 3 weeks before Hunter came back. She sitting with two kids and a guy. I guess they were her kids and her husband. Then it clicked. That's why she is so happy. I smiled. Someone actually made her happy. Whoever the guy is if he hurts Hunter, I will fucking murder him...

I finished looking through the pictures but before I put them back I flipped through her journal. There was just things she wrote down to remember. I flipped to back of the book. If had the names and birthdays o her kids.

Marceline Avigail Lexii Skye

(10 minutes older than Aiden)

November 12th 2021

Aiden Ryan Christopher Skye

November 12th 2021

I read the last names. Skye. That guy she dated (Not really dated) at 14 last name was Skye. But he's been dead for 4 years. He died in a car accident.

I heard the front door open. And footsteps.

"MOM!?" Hunter shouted.

"I am in your room!"

She walked into the room and sat on the floor. I have to admit I was a bit pissed she left out all those details last week. O know she knows what her real name is and I think I can actually call her by it now.

"Levana?"

"Yes, mommy?" She said with and innocent tone.

"Care to tell me about these?" I held up the pictures.

"Mom...w-where'd you g-get those?" She stammered.

I crossed my arms and glared at her.

Levana Tali Aliyah David-DiNozzo you are so dead.