Chapter 6

LEVANA/HUNTER'S POV

1 WEEK LATER

"Why you bitch get back here!"

"What did you just call me..? Repeat it, I dare you!" I asked while dodging bullets.

"A bitch!"

I ran up to my 'captor' also known as the suspect in our investigation for murdering a marine and punched him square in the face while he was reloading his gun. He did have more men helping him but they're dead. They know who I am and they know the rest of the team. But apparently they are stupid enough to capture and attack a trained assassin..

Why do people insist on ruining my Saturdays? I was getting coffee for Christ sakes! Is that a reason to just kidnap me and try to force information out of me because I'm getting my daily cup of coffee!? I'd rather be run over by a truck. Or shot in the head. Actually I take all of that back, it's not a good way to start a new year. But neither is being captured. Now that I'm thinking about it, it reminds me of the time I got captured in Afghanistan. That was the worst two weeks of my life even though it wasn't that long...

FLASHBACK

"Give us the information on Mossad! Now!"

"Um.. No." I laughed.

My captor punched me in my gut. I coughed up blood. There was nothing else for me to actually cough up. These people don't feed you, they only give you water. Besides I knew what I was up against. Getting captured was part of our master plan except I wasn't the one who was supposed to get caught. I wasn't prepared for being captured so its a big delay on our mission to rescue a fellow officer. And that plan went up in flames. I got caught, the officer was dead, and there's almost little to no chance of someone coming to save my sorry ass.

I should have know better though. My mother told me what happened to her when she was captured and how bad it was. Although at the time, when she told me, I was 13. I didn't know it would be so bad but at least they didn't do anything to me other than beat the living daylight out of me. Honestly I would give anything to be in juvenile detention again. It was much better than this. There was no one trying to fight me because I'd kick their ass. But in the position I'm in right now, there's no way in hell I can fight back because, one: I have almost zero strength and two; they'd kill me faster than I can lay a hand on one of the four.

I started to think about my choices. Give up the information or be killed. I decided to pick the worst choice possible.

"Alright...I'll give you the information..." I choked out.

"Finally, now start talking or we shoot you."

I opened my mouth to speak we someone kicked down the door. My captors turned around only to be shot in the head. I tried to focus on the people who came to my rescue. My vision was blurry, but the only faces I made out were, Malachi and Lait's and some other guy who had tons of gear on.

Before I knew it, I passed out with the image of them carrying me out.

-END FLASHBACK-

"NCIS! PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR!" Gibbs shouted.

I mouthed to Gibbs, to wait. I walked over to my captor, but I like to call him the jackass who ruined my Saturday, and kicked him in the groin. I walked past Gibbs.

"He's all yours."

"We got our suspect boss," Tim said.

"Yeah, we got him, for murder and assaulting a federal officer."