Chapter 4

LEVANA/HUNTER'S POV

I was speechless. I didn't want anyone to find out especially my mother. Yes, it what probably dumb getting married at 6 months before turning 16 and then getting pregnant 3 months before I turned 16. The only thing that ran through my mind right now was: You are so fucking dead.

Maybe even worse. Is there anything worse than death? I have no idea. My mother going ballistic isn't that bad considering I used to get into a little bit of trouble. Okay, a lot of trouble. But I can understand why she is annoyed. To her it's. probably my biggest screw up.

"Levana!" Ima shouted.

"Yes...?" I mumbled.

"Are you going to explain yourself?"

"Do I have to?" I whined.

"You do," She said annoyed.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and called someone.

I really hope he answer's even though he's training with the Marines. He's not joining the Marines but he's training to be a spy or something. Maybe he'll work for NCIS.

"Levana?" a voice said at the other end,"Is something wrong?"

"No, can you come over?"

"To your parent a house?"

"Yeah..."

"Okay! I'll bring Marceline and Aiden,"

"Well I would hope you did not leave them by home by themselves."

"I wouldn't. Byeeeeee!"

"Bye," I mumbled.

I hung up. When I looked up, Ima was staring at me. It looked like she was trying to figure out who I was talking to.

"Who were you talking too?"

I just smirked and walked out the room. I stepped outside knowing he doesn't know exactly which house it is. It shouldn't take him long to reach since he drives pretty fast.

A black sports car pulled into the driveway. That's him. A tall guy stepped out of the car, with two kids and walked up to me.

"Helllooooo there," The guy said

"Hey, Ryan."

"So I'm finally gonna meet your parents?"

"Actually it's just my mom for now."

He nodded and I took a sleeping Marceline from him. We walked inside and Ima was waiting for me in my room. She turned around as we entered the room.

Ima got off of the floor and stood up. Ryan introduced himself and mom did the same. Ryan put Aiden down on my bed next to Marceline.

Mom and Ryan were talking normally until she decided to go ballistic. She asked him all sorts of questions. I was getting frustrated and confused. The questions she asked him he had no idea how to answer. I wanted to scream. My mom really needs to know when to calm down. If she wants to tell at someone it should be me.

"ENOUGH!" I shouted.

Mom stopped yelling and glared at me.

"Stop it, if its any one you should be yelling at, it should be me..." I said hugging Ryan.

"I am sorry, Levana and Ryan."

Ryan grinned, "S'okay, you're just being protective of your daughter, I understand that. "

Mom laughed and smiled at us. I think Ryan reminds her of someone. And that someone just walked through the door.

"Uh.. hey, SweetCheeks, who's he and the two kids?" Dad asked skeptically.

"Um.. Dad.. The kids are mine," I said.

"And I'm Ryan, Levana's husband and father of her two kids," he said grinning.

Dad dropped his pack on the floor in shock. His expression changed from shock, to anger, to fear and back to shock.

"YOU HAD KIDS AND DIDN'T TELL US! AND YOU'RE MARRIED!? WHAT THE FUCK, HUNTER!"

"Daddy, stop... Can we just be a normal family. Christmas is less than two days away... Just accept this is what it is, please?" I mumbled.

"Fine! But we need to talk after Christmas."

I nodded.

Mom and dad left Ryan and I alone. I laid down on my bed and he did the same. I stared at him and smiled.

'Maybe my parents meeting Ryan didn't go to smoothly but it didn't go horribly either. I hope dad accepts him...' I thought.