Bottle

Requested by @keepcalmandlovecs

Emma's POV

Everyone was over at my parents place for all to have some fun together.

"Im bored and I wanna leave." Regina says.

"We can make it more fun." My mom says.

"Like what Spin the bottle?" My dad asks.

"Spin the what?" Hook asks.

"Its a game where you sit in a circle and spin a bottle and whoever it lands on you kiss them." I explain.

"Okay lets play that." My mom says.

Everyone got in a circle and I was hoping to kiss Hook I havent kissed him since Neverland.

"I'll start." My dad says.

When he spun the bottle it landed on Regina. He went towards her and kissed her. Then Regina spun the bottle and it landed on Hook.

"Oh god." Regina say.

But she did kiss him and I felt a giant urge of jealousy. Then Killian spun the bottle and I hopped it would land on me, but it landed on my mom.

"Im watching you Pirate." My dad says.

Hook kissed my mother and I felt even more pissed. Then my mom spun the bottle and it landed on my dad. Then my dad spun again and it landed on Hook.

"Haha." Regina says.

Hook actually kissed my dad and it still made me jealous. Then it was Hook's turn again to spin the bottle and it landed on me.

"Swan." He says.

I leaned towards him and kissed him and I didnt want to stop, but he pulled away. After everyone left I met Hook at his ship and kissed him again.

Request Others!