Cant stay away

Requested by
@sailaway-captainswan

19) I cant stay away from you

Emma's POV

For some reason I cant seem to be away from Hook for long. Seeing him talk with other girls pissed me off and I dont know why.

"Hey Swan." Hook says as he walks past me.

All I could do was stare at him. His dark brown hair, that smile, and this eyes. I could stare at him forever.

"Emma, are you okay?" My mom asks.

"Just fine why?" I ask.

"Because your staring at Hook like you want to kiss him or something." She says.

The rest of the day I watched Hook and at some points during the day I would "bump" into him.

"Swan? Are you alright?" Hook asks me.

"Fine why?" I ask.

"Because you have been staring at my ship for about an hour now. You can at sunset and your still here." He says.

"I dont know whats wrong with me. I just.. I just.. I cant stay away from you." I blurt out.

"Well I am devilishly handsome and its okay. I like seeing you everyday." He says.

"Really you do?" I question.

"Yes. So how about instead of looking at my ship we going sailing." He suggest.

"Right now?" I ask.

"Yea right now." He say.

"Yeah. I'd like that, thanks Hook." I say.

"Love, call me Killian." He says.

"Well then I would love to go sailing with you Killian." I say.

He helped me aboard and we spent the night just sailing and talking and it was clear. I was falling in love with him.

Request Are Once Again Opened!

So Request Away!