Hiding My Baby

Requested by @Gracie171

Belle's POV

I was in the library thinking about how I am pregnant with Will's baby. He means alot to me. I just know if Rumple finds out he will try and kill him.

"Belle you called?" Regina asks walking in.

"Yes I called I need your help." I say to her.

"With what?" She asks.

I told her my plan and she was more then happy to help me. After all she was done I told Will my plan and he also agreed. Just in time to because Rumple had just flashed in.

"So you think you can get my wife pregnant and get away with it?" Rumple asks Will.

"Im not trying to get away with anything." Will says.

"You got my wife Pregnant and now your gonna pay." Rumple says.

"Rumple Stop!" I yell.

"Sorry Dearie, but you choose a losing side." He says.

He used his magic to chock Will, but nothing was happening.

"You cant hurt him." I say.

"What!" Rumple yells.

"Regina made it Impossible for you to hurt him. Not just here, but everywhere. She also made it possible that if you hire anyone it also wont work. Im sorry Rumple, but this is over." I say.

"No matter what you think Belle. You always come back to me." He says.

"Not this time. Im no longer yours. Now go." I say.

He flashed away and I knew deep down I will always care for him, but he used me and played me to many times.

Request Others!