Chapter 3 - We Meet Again

Cole's P.O.V

~Earlier this morning~

"Are you ready yet?" I heard someone screaming in my sleepy state. Who the bloody hell is screaming this early in the morning?

"Cole!" the voice then called repeatedly. Then the sound of footsteps traveling up the stairs began to increase with every second.

"Am I having a nightmare?"

Then suddenly I felt my body being shaken. So, I quickly lunged forward in my bed to see none other than my step-dad standing there with a huge scowl on his face.

"What are you scowling at?" I said harshly.

He tried to hide his obvious displeasure, but it was clearly written all over his face."You do realize I've been trying to wake you up for the last thirty minutes right?"

"We've talked about this Jack. Stay out of my room!" I reminded him of our first conversation, when we moved here.

"First of all Cole, you know I'd rather if you don't call me jack, and secondly I only came to see if you were ready so I could give you a ride to school." He replied calmly.

"No thanks, I'll stick with Jack and I'm taking my motorcycle to school so you can leave." I said giving him the cold shoulder, which I've been doing ever since the accident happened.

He then sighed and said "Fine Cole, have it your way, but try not to be late to school. I figured you'd decline my offer. So, I left the school's address on a piece of paper on the counter." Then he left.

As soon as he left I went back to sleep. Then after about twenty more minutes of sleep, I finally decided to get ready to go to this stupid school.

"Maybe it won't be so bad though." I tried to convince myself, because since Jack and I moved here from England to California he got a job as the new principal or as he likes to say 'headmaster' at some talent school and he enrolled me in it. So, at least I get to do football(soccer) and they don't have as many boring subjects as normal schools.

*****************

Once I was finally ready for school, I quickly glanced in the mirror to make sure I looked irresistible for all the birds I was going to meet at this blasted school, and all the beautiful ladies in California.

I decided to wear a fitted white, v-neck shirt to show off my rock, hard, six pack which came from a lot of football playing and dedication in the gym. Also, my favorite leather jacket, dark wash jeans and the first pair of shoes I saw in my closet; which just so happened to be my black lace up combat boots. I also styled my chocolate, brown hair in a quiff, which usually had girls flocking to me like bees to a patch of flowers.

Once I was sure that I was looking fit, I grabbed my backpack, gym bag, phone and keys and trotted down the steep, wooden stairs, which the previous owners of this house thought was a good idea for some reason.

Once I finally got down that death trap known as stairs, I quickly made my way into the kitchen, grabbed an apple and then the piece of paper Jack left on the table. Once I was sure that I had everything I headed out to the garage, where my Iron 883 Harley Davidson sat with a tarp covering it. I quickly removed the tarp, got on my bike, put my helmet on and revved up the engine. Then I pushed the button to open the garage doors and sped out onto the street.

After about ten minutes of uninterrupted driving I had pulled up to a stop light. Upon arrival, I heard the voice of two girls loudly singing what I think was some American rock song, but then the singing quickly stopped. My curiosity got the best of me, which caused me to take a peek in the direction the singing had been coming from. Little did I know, that when I turned around I was gonna be meet with the face of an extremely hot girl and her equally attractive friend. Her sparkling hazel eyes had locked on my blue orbs for a few seconds, then I noticed the light had turned green. So, I gave her a quick wink and sped off. You gotta keep the girls wanting more. Though sadly to say, as I continued to drive to school she was the one that had me wanting more.