The Vision

Ok I know I published this before and then unpublished but now I think it's a good time for it to come in.

Sabine woke up and the air in the ghost felt different, sadder even, she felt different. She looked down her mando armor, it was the same except for where she painted the owl, it was Ezra's face.

She walked out of her room to find Ezra, she came by Kanan first.

"Hey, Kanan?" She asked, confused.

"Yes, Sabine." He said, he seemed more depressed than normal.

"Where's Ezra?" She asked.

"You don't remember?" He answered.

"I don't." She asked confused.

"Come with me," he said and led her to his room and closed the door.

"Where's Hera and Zeb?" She asked.

"In the cockpit with Chopper," he replied without any further explanation.

"Where is Ezra, me and him just came back from the Lothal mission and I went to sleep." She asked.

"Sabine, that was a year ago." Kanan said.

"What?" She said, puzzled.

"You really don't remember." He said.

Sabine started to shake her head, then said "I really don't Kanan, this is scaring me."

"You must be having a vision, talk to my younger self when this ends, I'll tell you about Ezra because I don't know how long this will last." Kanan explained.

Sabine was going to ask for a more clear explanation but she wanted to know what happened to Ezra.

"Ezra," he started, "Ezra is gone." He said.

"He's dead." She said her eyes filling with tears.

"No, no he's not dead, but he might as well be." Kanan said.

"What happened?" She asked.

"The empire took him," he said.

"Did you t.."

"We tried to recuse him, we tried, but it was too late." Kanan said.

"What did the empire do to him?" Sabine asked, holding back tears.

"They wiped him of his memories of you, of us, of the rebellion, of his family." Kanan said.

"Why? Why?" She said, tearing up.

"His name is no longer Ezra, they call him the grand inquisitor." Kanan said.
"He's hunting us now."

Sabine woke up, in a pile of tears.

"Sabine!" Ezra said and ran into the room.

"Ezra," she said, overjoyed and hugged him.

"I need to talk to Kanan." She said, unsure how much she should tell him.

"Ok, I think he's busy with Olivia but Ok" he said, looking into her eyes.

"Kanan!" Ezra said, "Sabine needs to talk to you."

"I'm coming," the Jedi said from his room and Olivia followed him out.

"I'm here, Sabine what's the matter?" He asked.

"I need to talk to you." She said. "Alone," and looked at Ezra feeling guilty.

Kanan came into the room and Ezra and Olivia walked to the cockpit, she heard laughing from Olivia's brothers.

Sabine looked around the room and locked the door not wanting anyone to know.

"Sabine?" Kanan asked worried.

"I had a vision and Ezra..." She started crying.

"It's ok, Sabine, Ezra's fine." Kanan said, wondering what she saw.

"Now," she replied, "but in a year..." she said trying to pull it together.

"It's ok, Sabine." He said, pulling his space daughter close.

"In the vision," she said, done crying, "It was set a year in advance and I only talked to you in your room," she continued recalling the vision. "You told me to talk to your younger self after that you'll explain it."

"Keep going." Kanan said.

"Your older self told me, Ezra, Ezra," she chocked out," Ezra was taken by the empire, his memories of all things happy stripped away by the empire and that they, that they," she said. "Turned him into an inquisitor to hunt us." She finally finished, with tears in her eyes.

"This is bad, but Sabine what you saw was only one possible future it doesn't have to happen, but it might." He explained.

"That's makes it a little better." She said.

"You remember when I was captured." He said.

"Yes."

"Hera had a vision, much like yours a few weeks before I was captured." He said.

"So Ezra might be captured soon?" She asked.

"Yes," he responded. "He might be in the next few months, but thanks for telling me we can prevent this now."

She felt relived.

"Can I tell Ezra?" She asked.

"I'll try to tell him some, not all of it, don't tell him about this ok?" Kanan said.

"Ok." She responded.

Kanan opened the door and they both walked out.

"Sabine," Ezra said, rushing up to her.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"In great, now that you're here." She said and smiled and they hugged once again.

Sorry I'm so evil, MWHAHA.
~April