Chapter 1

"To all passengers you may now unbuckle your seatbelts for we have just landed. Thank you for Riding with us and have a wonderful evening. Take care and ride with us again"

I laughed at the flight attendant as she took the lapel she was wearing off of her clothes. I laughed so hard that I even cried and stumbled and fell on the floor. People gave me angry looks when I caused the major "traffic" inside the plane. 

"Excuse me but you are blocking the way. Can you stand up?" The flight attendant said and I even burst out laughing. She was smiling but the holes on her nose grew bigger. I fixed myself and tried to hold my laughter and luckily I did. 

Hi. I'm Ellie Coleman. a newly graduated writer from America and I came here in London ALONE, which is not the way I.. I mean.. WE planned.

Yes. We, as in me and my EX-boyfriend, Kurt. A month before our graduation, we planned to go here in London to find jobs and enjoy. We already bought our tickets and booked our flights after that but unluckily, he broke up with me a week ago because his mom kind of hates me and I didn't know why. His mom lets him choose between her or me and because I was the kind of girlfriend who wouldn't destroy his relationship with his mom I let him choose his mother. I went here hoping to find a job, have fun and forget everything that's in the past. 

I went to the apartment we planned to rent a month ago, yes we were that prepared, and paid the landlady the downpayment she required before settling in. It was nice and simple. Not too big, not too small. The color was amazing too, Lavender. Just my type.

I placed all of my things inside my room first because this apartment needs a total make over! Off to whatever Home Depot I could see out there! 

HELLO THERE! I have finished chapter 1 and I hope you like it! Just got my Laptop fixed and ready to go!!! See you on the next chapter guys! and Vote for Elyar Fox!

brandnew.mtv.co.uk