(Part 2) of Part5

Wonho laid your head gently on your pillow, he was being sensual with everything he did. The way he removed the rest of his clothes as he didn't leave your eye contact and all the gentle kisses he gave you all over your body. His eyes wandered all over you face and body, taking in every inch of you. You watched him as well, you could tell how loving he was being in the way he was basically cherishing every moment with you.
Wonho trailed his fingers along your shoulder and down your forearm. He pulled your hand up to his lips closing his eyes and gently kissed the edges. Everything he was doing was giving you feelings you never felt before. He opened his eyes and held you gaze as he pulled his lips away from your hand.
"(Y/n), " Wonho whispered as he positioned himself at you entry.
You didn't have to say anything, Wonho slowly pushed himself inside you. You bit down at your lower lip, closing your eyes as you let yourself adjust to wonhos size.
"(Y/n)," Wonho said again and you met his eyes. He didn't move yet, he slowly leaned down and kissed you deeply. Your heart was racing and soon he started to move.
You wrapped your arms around his back as he slid himself out of you and pushed right back into you. You moaned out and wonho cupped your cheek in his hand. You kept his eye contact as he kept his pace. Sweat was all over your bodies, and soon you started to move your body with his.
Wonhos speed slowly sped up and you met his pace, you closed your eyes as you felt yourself starting to get lost in the ecstasy.
"(Y/n)," wonho said between his heavy breaths, "look at me, please stay with me in this moment."
You opened your eyes and cupped wonhos face in your hand as you watched as his mouth was slightly opened. His hair was sticking to his forehead from the sweat and and his eyes had a look of longing in them.
"Wonho, I'm," you started feeling yourself starting lose yourself and tears filled your eyes.
"I know, I'm there too," wonho whispered with a quivering in his voice.
You felt your stomach turning and your walls tightened around wonho.
"Wonho," you moaned out as you arched you back feeling your second orgasm coming.
"(Y/n)," wonho groaned out as he pushed himself in you a few more times, his bucks getting sloppier.
You met his last thrust and you both pushed lips together meeting in a passionate kiss as you both came. You both held each other as you let your highs slowly come down. Wonhos lips massaged against yours and you moaned into the kiss.
Once you were both coming down from your highs Wonho pulled away from the kiss, his nose grazed against yours and you could feel his heavy breathing against your lips.
"I love you," wonho breathed out as he pushed your hair behind your ear.
You opened your eyes and looked into his, you could see how much truth there was when he said those words, but you couldn't bring yourself to say it back. You kissed wonhos nose and and traced your fingers along his forehead pushing his hair away from his sweat.
Wonho smiled at you, kissed you again and said,"We should get some ramen,"
You laughed out and hit his chest.
"Hey! I just used all my energy on you, be nice!" Wonho said as he rolled off of you and into the pillow next to you.
"You're just a nerd you know that?" You said as you turned to him holding your head up and watching him as he was catching his breath.
"Well you know what, I just missed being able to have my favorite food with a beautiful woman." Wonho said as he turned to you and smiled brightly at you.
"Well I am one of a kind." You teased as your scrunched his face at him.
Wonho chuckled and you sat up and started to put your clothes back on. You hated that you didn't say it back to him, but you hated it more that Wonho didn't care that you didn't say it back.
You felt Wonho sit up behind you, he pressed his lips against your shoulder and kissed you. You closed your eyes, why couldn't you say it back, you felt goosebumps run all over your body as he trailed his lips up to your neck.
"I don't care," Wonho whispered against your skin.
"Hmm?" You asked giving him more access to your neck.
"I don't care that you didn't say it back, I only care that you know how I feel, and that, even though there is another guy fighting for you." Wonho started and he turned your face to look at him, "I'll never give up on you."
You gave him a small smile and leaned in giving him a soft peck in his lips. Wonho smiled at you and then got off the bed.
"Hurry up and get dressed! I'm starving!" Wonho called as he walked away still naked to your bathroom.
"What are you doing you didn't even get your clothes!" You called after him as you threw a shirt over you without even bothering with a bra.
"I'm taking a shower, order some take out! I say a night in with some movies ramen and my girl is a better thing than going out any day." Wonho called as you could hear him turn on the shower.
You smiled and jumped up to your feet. You found your phone from your bag and walked out to the living room as you dialed your favorite ramen place.
You turned on your tv and started to flip through the movie channels, not a lot was playing but you were sure you and wonho would find something you could both enjoy. Soon wonho made his way out of your room with only his pants on and a towel draped over his wet hair.
"What are you doing where's your shirt!" You asked as wonho sat beside you and laid his head in your lap.
"Jagi, I need you to dry my hair for me, I'm weak," wonho pouted, "I can't lift my hands over my head!"
"Oh my poor baby!" You played along as you took the towel and started to dry his hair for him.
"Hehehe, thank you jagi," Wonho smiled as he closed his eyes.
"You're so pathetic!" You teased as you flicked his nose.
"Hey, you took all my enegery! Until I get food in my system, you must take care of me!" Wonho said dramatically as he tuned his body to you and hugged you tightly.
"Aish, you're such a nerd," you said rolling your eyes.
"Hehe, but you like it so," wonho started and then sat up staring at you, "take care of me jagi."
You smiled and pushed your lips into his, God this guy drove you crazy but you loved every second of your time with him.