Part 10

Wonho POV

Wonho watched as she ran away from him, she told him all these things that he just couldn't accept. He slammed the door shut behind him and leaned his back against it. She came back for him, why she didn't need someone like him.
"Baby come on forget about that broad, I'm much better anyways," the girl called from the bed.
Wonho didn't move, not matter how much he drank, no matter how many girls he was with, he always ended up thinking about her. Even after she knew he was with all these other girls, she wanted to be with him, why?
"Shit," wonho muttered to himself and walked into the room grabbing his shirt and jacket from the floor and went back to the door.
"You're leaving me for her?" The girl called now standing up crossing her arms.
Wonho stopped at the door and turned to her, "No girl could ever compare to that woman, I love her and I fucked up." Wonho said and pulled open the door and left.
Wonho pulled on his shirt and flung his jacket around him as he ran to the staircase. Once he got there he turned the corner to run after her, but saw her laying at the bottom of the stairs.
"(Y/n)!" Wonho cried out as he ran to her side.
Wonho pushed her hair out of her face, she had hit her head on the stairs when she fell. He brushed his hand over her face, his heart was racing and he was shaking as he pulled out his phone to call an ambulance.
"Wonho?" She whispered in pain.
"(Y/n) I'm so sorry I'm here now just, hold on ok, I'll take care of you." Wonho said quietly as he sent the call and held her hand in his.
He was shaking uncontrollably and when the operator answered he couldn't put any words together.
"My my, girlfriend she's, she fell," wonho started.
"Ok sir is she conscious?" The operator asked.
"Ya, kinda, I don't know just please hurry send someone!" Wonho scream into the phone.
"What's your location?" The operator asked.
"I, I don't know I'm not sure we were out and," he stammered as he looked back down at her and brushed her cheek.
"It'll be about 10 minutes before we can get to you," the operator informed.
"But, she, she is hurt why so long??" Wonho screamed.
"Just stay calm, make sure she stays awake," the operator started.
"Wonho, the baby," she whispered trying to open her eyes.
"What?" Wonho asked confused and Wonho slowly rolled her over and saw she was bleeding.
"Oh god," wonho whispered dropping his phone.
"Sir are you there?" Wonho heard the operator from his phone.
Wonho didn't even think twice, he gently picked her up throwing her arm around his neck and cradled her in his arms.
"Don't worry," wonho whispered, "just keep talking to me till we get there."
Wonho carried her quickly down the stairs, he ran out of the building and into the crowded sidewalk.
"Please move, move!" Wonho yelled as the crowd slowly started to part at his yelling. "It's ok the hospital is down the street, just stay with me."
"Wonho I'm sorry," she whispered.
"Baby it's ok, I'm the one that should be sorry," wonho replied as he started to slowly jog now that people were moving out of his way. Wonho did his best to keep from hurting her anymore than she already was, he could feel blood against his arms as he held her.
His vision was starting to blur, 'no don't cry, not now, she's gonna be ok, they both are going to be ok.' Wonho thought to himself as he shook his head pushing any negative thoughts out of his head.
"Wonho, I lo-"
"Don't, don't do that, don't you give up," wonho demanded, they were almost there, wonho adjusted her in his arms and started to run faster.
Finally he got to the hospital, he rushed into the emergency room and started yelling, "please! Someone help me, please!" Wonhos voice was shaking as he cried out to all the nurses and doctors that were in the room.
"What happened?" A doctor asked as he ran over to wonho.
"She fell, down stairs please hurry please!" Wonho begged as he followed the doctor to a bed and gently laid her down. "Please, hurry and help her! Help them!"
"Sir calm down we need to know exactly what happened." The doctor said as he started to observe her.
"We got in a fight, she fell down the stairs, please," wonho begged, "please, she pregnant,"
The doctors sense of urgency changed, "I need nurses here now!" He yelled as he started to move the table.
"What are you doing, where are you taking her?" Wonho asked as he started to feel his tears building up in his eyes.
"We need to get her into an OR now, we have to make sure both of them are ok," the doctor explained as wonho followed them to a doorway.
"Sir you can't come in, you have to stay here," another nurse said as she stopped wonho from following them past the doors.
"Please, please take care of them, please," wonho begged.
"We will do everything we can," the nurse assured and followed the others through the doors.
Wonho watched as the doctors rushed her down the hallway and didn't stop watching until he couldn't see them anymore. Wonho ran both his hands through his hair and broke down.
'God please let them be ok, please' wonho begged as he fell to his knees in front of the doors.