I

1 month later

"Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber have already been seen getting cozy several times this month. A source close to them says that they're definitely in love, after only seeing each other for less than a month. Has Selena finally tamed Hollywood's biggest player? Let us know what you think. I'm Heather Smith from Hollywood news,"

Selena let out a sigh. Justin and her had gone out a couple of times, of course against her will. They held hands, they kissed, they laughed and so on. Whenever they were in public they acted like the perfect couple. Selena easily put on an act in front of the cameras but once the two were out of the public eye Selena avoided Justin at all costs. It was just the way she liked it. She wanted nothing to do with him and he wanted nothing to do with her. She never bothered making an effort to talk to him and he never made an effort to talk to her. She liked keeping her distance, she didn't need to be caught up in all his drama. As far as she was concerned he was still the self-centered jerk she had met backstage at an award show. In the public eye they may have been this power couple, but in reality they lived two separate lives as far away from each other as possible.

"Selena?" Mandy called from the front of Selena's home.

"I'm in the living room," Selena shouted, quickly shutting off the TV.

Selena was surprised to see her mother enter her living room with Justin and Scooter trailing behind her. She had definitely not expected a visit from them.

"Please make yourselves at home," Mandy told both Scooter and Justin.

Of course Justin decided to sit beside Selena which only caused her to roll her eyes. Out of all the places he could have sat he had to sit beside her. There was a whole empty couch but of course he had chosen to sit beside her.

Selena then caught Justin staring at her chest. She was wearing nothing but a pair of loose grey sweat pants and a black tank top that was slightly see through. To say the least Selena was slightly embarrassed. She crossed her arms over her chest, which only accentuated her breasts. Leave it to Justin to make her feel uncomfortable in her own house.

"So Mandy and I were speaking on the phone last night and we decided that since you two are the headline of every magazine, we want you to stay there," Scooter began to speak, causing Selena to shift her focus towards him.

"I swear to god if you decided on a fake engagement it's not happening," She frowned.

"Don't worry there won't be a fake engagement," Scooter chuckled, "At least not yet."

"Where exactly is this going," Justin asked cautiously.

"We decided that since you two basically ignore each other when you're not in public, you two need to spend some alone time together," Mandy explained.

"What're you going to do, lock us in a room?" Selena asked, sarcasm dripping from her voice.

"We're sending you to Hawaii for a week," Scooter said.

Selena's eyes widened in fear. She couldn't possibly go to Hawaii alone with Justin for a week. It would be nothing but pure torture.

"I can't go to Hawaii with him," Selena said at the same time as Justin said, "I can't go to Hawaii with her."

Selena shot Justin a glare, which he returned right back.

"You two don't have a choice, you're going whether you like it or not," Scooter frowned at them.

"You leave tomorrow, so I suggests you start packing," Mandy said calmly.

"I can't believe this," Selena said throwing her hands up in the air.