II

Justin and Selena sat together at an outdoor bar on the beach, laughing at something Justin had said. Surprisingly they had been enjoying each other's company, not once bickering. They were just enjoying being in Hawaii. Perhaps Justin wasn't as bad as Selena had assumed. Maybe they could be friends after all. Now as they sat at the bar soaking up the sun, with tropical drinks in their hands they couldn't stop laughing.

Suddenly a blonde haired girl sat beside Justin.

"Hi there handsome," the blonde said to Justin, trying to be seductive.

Selena raised an eyebrow. Was this girl serious?

"Um girlfriend right here," Selena said pointing to herself.

The girl shot Selena a quick glare before turning back to Justin.

Selena rolled her eyes. Unbelievable. There was no doubt that the girl knew exactly who they were, Selena would be shocked if she didn't. The whole world practically knew that they were dating. And yet this girl had the nerve to try to flirt with Justin right in front of Selena. Of course it wasn't just this girl's fault. Justin did have the reputation of a guy who sleeps around with whoever had nice tits and a good ass.

Selena nose scrunched as she looked at the blonde's outfit. She was wearing a red triangle bikini top that showed a little too much cleavage for Selena's taste and a pair of shorts that were pretty much exposing her whole ass.

Just Justin's type. Selena thought to herself.

"So how about you and me have a little fun,  leave that girlfriend of your's behind," the blonde smiled, twirling her blonde hair around her finger.

Selena almost choked on her drink. She couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"Um I-," Justin began but he stopped suddenly when his eyes landed on her boobs.

"You've got to be fucking with me," Selena muttered angrily as she got up to leave.

That was it for Selena, she couldn't watch this play out any further. If she did she was going to be sick. Once a player always a player. Justin would never change. He was always going to be the same guy who slept around with whatever girl fell on his lap.

"Selena wait," Justin called after her but Selena ignored him and continued to walk away.

She didn't want to hear his excuses, if he wanted to sleep with her it was none of Selena's business. In fact Selena hoped he would sleep with the blonde so that she could get out of this god forsaken contract. 

"Selena come on, where are you going?" Justin asked, grabbing her wrist and spinning her around to face him.

"I'm going back to our house," Selena spat out bitterly.

"The house is the other way, you know that right?" Justin said, an amused grin plastered on his face.

Selena groaned in frustration. "Whatever, just go back to your blonde over there," Selena said gesturing to the blonde, who was now watching them intently.

"What happened to not wanting me to cheat on you?" he frowned.

"If you want to sleep with her go ahead, you'll be doing us both a favour if you do," Selena said, her tone coming out harsher than she meant it to.

Selena saw a flash of hurt on Justin's face but it was quickly replaced by a stone expression.

"Fine maybe I will," Justin shrugged.

"Fine by me," Selena said.

"So if you're fine with me sleeping with her, why'd you storm off?" Justin asked, a sly smirk forming on his face.