III

For some odd reason Justin had almost felt bad for kissing Selena. She had almost seemed disappointed when he had admitted it was for the paparazzi. Truth be told, a part of him had wanted to kiss her. The way she had been looking at him, slightly flustered had driven Justin crazy. Her perfect plump lips had been practically calling him.

Now as he stood in someone's basement at a random party, Selena's innocent eyes haunted him. It was unlike Justin to get stuck on one girl but she was in his very soul, tormenting him. He was scarred by a kiss he should have never taken. The way her strawberry flavoured lips had moulded perfectly with his haunted him every time he closed his eyes.

There was just something about her that drew him in, he couldn't resist her. The only reason he was at the stupid party was so that he could get Selena off of his mind. Unfortunately for him, it seemed that the more alcohol he consumed the more vividly she appeared in his mind.

As the blonde girl from earlier, who's name Justin had forgotten, continued to flirt with him, his mind continued to wander to Selena. Every time he looked into the girl's ocean blue eyes he saw Selena's brown ones staring back at him. He was desperate to be rid of Selena. He wanted her out of his head, he wanted to forget all about her. So he would do what he did best, he'd hook up with a random girl.

Justin chugged down the last bit of beer that remained in his red solo cup, letting the liquid burn his throat.

"So I was thinking-," the blonde had begun to say before Justin cut her off.

"Can we just head back to my place?" He asked.

The poor girl smiled, she looked as if she had won the lottery.

"I think I'd like that," she said bitting her lip.

As Justin's eyes flickered to the girl's lips all he could think about was how Selena's lips would have looked.

Get a grip. He mentally scowled at him.

Justin quickly grabbed the girl's hand and lead her outside of the house and towards the house him and Selena were renting.

As soon as they entered the house, Justin's lip hungrily attack those of the blonde. He pushed her up against the wall, making a loud thud. Her hands roamed his body, gently tugging at his shirt as he had begun to sloppily kissing her neck. When he found her sweet spot he began to gently suck on it, causing the blonde to moan. A smirk formed on Justin's lips. Satisfied, he returned his lips to her's.

"You've got to be kidding me," Justin suddenly heard Selena say.

Justin ripped away from the blonde, his head snapping in the direction of Selena's voice. His was in utter shock, unable to mumble a word. He had been attempting to forget Selena and now he had come face to face with her. He couldn't stop his eyes from traveling down her body, until they landed on her breasts. All she had on were a pair of short navy blue NYPD shorts and a black tank top that accentuated her breasts.

Justin gulped, "Selena I can explain."

"What is there to explain? I just saw you making out with a random girl," Selena laughed dryly.

"Selena can we talk later when we're alone," Justin said motioning to the blonde who was still in their company.

"Um I'll get going then," the blonde said awkwardly as she began to retreat.

Once the front door clicked shut, Justin knew he was in for it. Although he was slightly embarrassed that he had been caught, he didn't understand why Selena was so angry.

"What the fuck Justin? You can't just go around making out with random girl," Selena said raising her voice.

"I don't get why you're angry? Weren't you the one that told me to sleep with her?" Justin questioned.