Happiness?

Harry's POV

I was pissed. I needed someway to get back at Taylor for giving me hope and then just ripping it away from me to stay with Niall, a boy who had done unthinkable things to her throughout her high school career.

I gripped my steering wheel tightly and drove back to the church where I had just left my bride-to-be. Many of the cars that were in the parking lot when I had left were now gone, but Louis and Zayn's car, along with a few others were still there, so I decided to get out. As I approached the steps, Louis stepped out of the front door of the church. When his eyes caught mind, he looked confused.

"Where's Allie?" I asked.

"She's in the back crying. Zayn took Braxton to try and comfort her. You know how much she loves him." he replied.

After a few silent moments, Louis spoke again.

"Where's Taylor? Zayn said you went to go find her."

"With Niall. She said she couldn't just jump back into our relationship like nothing happened. So she stayed with Niall."

Before Louis could reply, I ran past him and into the building, anxious to find Allie.

I stayed out of the sanctuary, afraid of running into anyone I didn't need to see and walked around the rooms of the church to find Allie, Zayn, and Braxton.

I knocked on the door of the choir room because so far it was the only room locked. A few moments later, Zayn slowly opened the door and let me inside. Allie was sitting in the corner of the room holding Braxton, her face red and swollen.

Zayn quickly grabbed Braxton and walked out of the room, knowing we needed time. 

"I'm sorry. I needed to take car of some things." I said, awkwardly.

Allie sighed.

"That girl that walked out... The one you were staring at when the preacher asked if anyone objected... That's her, isn't it? That was Taylor." she asked, unable to look me in the eyes.

She had never seen Taylor before, but of course she ahd heard about her.

"Yeah... it was her." I replied. 

"And that was where you went, wasn't it. You went to find her." There were tears steaming down her face again and I felt guilt in my stomach.

"Yeah it was. I had to close off that chapter of my life. I'm ready to marry you now." I lied, taking her hands.

If Taylor was going to play hard to get, so was I.

Niall's POV

The next morning, I woke up to TAylor in my arms. I still wake up every  morning wondering how Taylor ever could have ever forgiven me. The only reason I was ever able to forgive myself was because of her. When my parents found out that I had done all of those awful things to her, I lost everything. No one cared for me for two years after I graduated. I was living in a hotel with a shitty job. My only friend was my therapist, who had helped me rekindly my friendship with Taylor.

I slowly moved Taylor out of my arms, trying not to wake her. She stirred in her sleep, then her eyes flickered open. She had always been a very light sleeper.

"Good morning," I said, sitting up and resting my head and back against the backboard of the bed.

"Ugh." she replied, hding her face in her hands.

I laughed.

"Someone's grumpy this morning." I said, reaching down and playing with her hair.

"I just wish last night wouldn't have happened. I'm ready to move on from it. And Harry had no right to say what he said to you last night." she replied, still hiding her face in her hands so her voice was muffled.

"I don't want to talk about it. It's a new day. Let's just forget about it." I said.

"You should go get us some breakfast." Taylor said, turning to me and revealing her face for the first time this morning. She had a manipulative grin on her face.

I sighed, then grudgingly got off of the bed.

"You're lucky you're pretty." I said, pointing to her and smirking.

She laughed, then curled up under the comforter before I walked out of the room.

I made Taylor scrambled eggs and waffles with strawberries on top and put them on a plate in a pretty formation. 

Just before I was going to go back to my room, there was a knock on the front door. I almost didn't want to answer it. I hesitated, but opened the dor hoping that it wasn't Harry. 

When I opened the door it was a huge relief to see Louis there. We had become friends as Taylor had forgiven me.

"Hey. Where's Tay? I've been trying to get a hold of her all morning." he said, leaning on the frame of the door.

"She's laying down still. You can come in, she's in my room." I said.

He walked inside and I followed him into my room with Taylor's breakfast in my hands.

"Louis!" she screamed, jumping off of the bed and hugging him.

He hugged her back, but not with near as much passion as she was giving him.

"What are you doing here?" she asked when they let each other go.

"It's about Harry... After he left last night, he went back to the church and married Allie." Louis replied.

Taylor's face suddenly lost it's color.

"He did it for the wrong reason." Louis added.

"Where is he? Taylor asked, talking quietly. I could tell she was trying not to cry.

"They got on a plane this morning for Hawaii. I've been trying to call you all morning, but you didn't pick up."

"I just woke up." Bekah replied, reaching for her phone on the dresser table next to the bed.

"I don't blame you. You had a rough night..." Louis replied.

Taylor plopped down onto the bed and buried her face in her hands. Louis quickly sat down next to her and wrapped his arm around her.

I had no idea what to do. She probably was no longer in the mood for breakfast, so I sat her plate on the dresser and joined the two of them on the bed.

"How about you eat your breakfast for right now? There's not much we can do right now to try and get a hold of Harry. do something to help you pass the time and we can trying our hardest to get a hold of him in a few hours. Stay in here, I need to talk to Niall." Louis said, getting up and grabbing her breakfast and handing it to her. He signalled for me to follow him into the hallway.

When we were alone, Louis spoke.

His voice was quiet, he tried not to be heard.

"I know you don't like Harry too much, but I need your help with something."

"I can't really make any promised, but I'll at least listen to what you have to say." I replied, crossing my arms.

"I just want you to know... Harry doesn't love Allie. He never had. She's always been a replacement for Taylor. He's made the worst decision of his life. I really don't think he understands what he's gotten himself into. I want both he and Taylor to be happy, and for Harry at least, he's not truly happy without Taylor." he said.

I sighed. He was right. And Taylor wasn't truly happy without Harry either. I was about to agree to getting the girl I was in love with back with the one boy I hated because he was the only boy who deserved someone as perfect as her.

(Hi guys! I decided I'm probably only going to be updating once a week, probably Friday's because it gives me more time to make the chapters better and longer!!! xx Make sure you comment/vote! It really makes me SO happy when you do and I love reading your comments! Are you guys on team Niall or team Harry?! xx)