At the Altar

Harry's POV

"Do you, Harry, take Allie Mahonie to be your lawfully wedded wife? To have and to hold, for rich and for poor, through sickness and in health, for as long as you both shall live?" The preacher asked, looking to me.

Allie's hands were in mine and everyone in the room was waiting for me to say I do.

I swallowed hard. I couldn't do this. I watched Taylor and Niall walk out and it was the only thing in my mind.

"I'm really sorry, Allie, I just need some time to think..." I said.

The look on her face is one I will never forget. She was devastated. I had just broken her heart and ruined the best day of her life.

"What are you doing?!" Louis whispered.

"I gotta go." I replied, running out of the church.

Running past Louis' parents and siblings was the hardest. They were basically my own family and no one ever wants to disappoint their family. But I had to do it. I couldn't marry Allie with the feelings I still had for Taylor. I had to make sure that when I got married I knew that she was the one. Allie wasn't it.

I ran straight out to my car, only to remember that my car keys were still in the dressing room of the church.

"Shit." I said, running my hands through my hair.

I looked around the parking lot, unsure of what I should do next. I would look like an idiot if I went back inside. But I would get nowhere if I didn't.

Before I could decide what to do, I saw Zayn running down the steps of the church.

"Go get her." He said, patting my back and handing me my keys before walking back to the church.

I don't know what I would do without Zayn and Louis. They were always there for me.

I climbed into my car and quickly started it. I didn't exactly know where Taylor would be, but the best bet I had was probably her parents house.

It only took about 10 minutes to get into the gated community. The Swift's still had the same password to get inside as they did when we were in high school.

I parked my car by the curb and quickly got out. I practically ran to the front door and frantically knocked.

Taylor's mom answered the door and the look on her face looked as if she had seen a ghost or something.

"Harry! What are you doing here? I thought you were getting married?" She said.

"I, uh, I was. I'd love to talk and catch up, but I was wondering... Is Taylor here?" I asked, running my fingers through my hair once again. It was a habit I had when I was nervous.

"No, she's not. She went to your wedding with Niall. Never thought that they would be friends again... I'm still not too comfortable with it, but she seems to trust him and she's an adult now so I have no control."

"She left the wedding early. I just haven't seen her in so long... My wife said I needed to find her. We need closure." I lied, telling Andrea that Allie was my wife.

Andrea meant a lot to me as well and right now I really didn't want to seem like an idiot in her eyes.

"If she's not here, I'm sure she's at Niall's." She replied.

"Do you have the address? I need to see her. It's urgent." I said.

She nodded, then emerged into the house, only to come back a few minutes later with a small piece of paper in her hand.

"Here ya go. Congratulations, Harry." She said.

"Thank you, Mrs. Swift. I'll see you later." I replied.

She shut the door and I ran to my car.

I had no idea where Niall lived or how far it was from here. I typed the address into my iPhone and Siri told me that it was about a 15 minute drive from here.

After following Siri's directions, I made it to Niall'a apartment. It was an easy access. It was a very nice place.

When I knocked on the front door I was very nervous.

Niall opened the door within a few seconds.

"What are you doing here?" He asked. In my eyes, he hadn't changed. He still had the same attitude that he did four years ago.

"I need to see Taylor." I replied.

"She's asleep. Can't you wait until the morning?!" He said.

"No. It can't wait, Niall." I practically yelled.

"How did you even find us?" Niall asked.

"I went to her house first. Her mom said she would be here and she gave me your address."

"Aren't you supposed to be on your honeymoon?" Niall asked.

I couldn't answer as my eyes caught sight of Taylor. She was still wearing what I guessed was the dress she had been wearing at my wedding. It was purple with tank top type sleeves. At the bottom, it flowed our beautifully. She looked stunning.

"Taylor..." I whispered, walking past Niall and into the apartment. I couldn't help myself. I had to kiss her. It had been to long.

Surprisingly, she kissed me back. In fact, I was the one who pulled away.

"Harry, get the hell out of here and get back to your wife." Niall snapped.

"I don't have a wife." I said, my eyes still on Taylor.

She looked me up and down and I realized that I was still in my tux.

"What?" She asked.

"I couldn't do it. I saw you leave with him and I couldn't marry Allie knowing that YOU were the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. Not her." I replied.

A huge smile crossed her face and she jumped into my arms, hugging me tightly.