chapter six

rachel arrived at dalton she hadnt told anyone at mckinley about seeing sebastian though finn thinks she just went out with hi. oncs to spite him.

as rachel got out of her car she felt nervous about walking into dalton after all it is an all boys school and when she looks up at the front steps she is pleased to see sebastian stood at the top of them having come to wait for her.

she cant help but smile up at him for thinking about waiting for her to walk her in he smiled back at her infact they keep smiling at each other all the while rachel walks up the steps as she reaches the top of thr stairs sebastian surprised her by kissing her on the cheek before leading her inside.

" so your in my play pen now" sebastian said making her laugh as they walked the halls of dalton to the common room where all the warblers were at and as they walkes in they all looked at her some smiled in a friendly way other gave her what could be described as a flirtatious look.  except for kurt who looked amused at her been there.

"right rachel come with me" sebastian lead her to a large comfy chair he sat down but shuffled up so that there was room for her.

"so rachel what would you like to watch a lady always chooses first" blaine said

" i dont mind what we watch" rachel said

" well you have a choice between transformers or homelnd or beauty and the beast" thad said

" disney always" rachel said

as they sat watching it rachel noticed sebastian had put his arms round the back of the chair and was now fidgeting rachel knew he wanted to put hos arm round her and thruth was she wouldnt mind but given all the warblers we in the room she fwlt they might embarrass her and she wasnt sure where things were going with sebastian.

after the film finished they put on hocus pocus at kurts insistance and rachel had relaxed abit not sebastian could tell.

SEBASTIAN

as he sat there  while rachel was sat in the chair with him he wanter to put his arm around her but thought she might reject it and he didnt fancy that happening infront of the guys while he liked her been here at dalton and hanging out with his friends but he wished they were alone right now.

"im gonna go get a drink rachel let me show you the kitchen facilaties here" sebastian said he was thrilled that she stood up to follow him he ignored the guys giving him looks.

as they walked to the studwnt kitchen which had drinks and snacks sebastian grabbed at bottle water and handed to her before grabbing another for himself.

" so rachel i was wondering if you would like to go to the movies with me tomorrow night" sebastian said

"im sure that sound great" rachel replied and smiled at him sebastian cluldnt help but smile at her he put down his bottle and stepped closer and placed his lipsmon hers and was thrilled she didnt pull away it was a sweet quick kiss.

AUTHOR NOTICE

i know this chapter is short than normal but the kiss seemed like the right part to end this chapter the next chalter will hopefully be undated tomorrow