chapter seven

the next day been monday sebastian had text rachsl throughout the day to keep her feeling cheerful after all it meant she was back at school with finn and quinn and he didnt want her upset at them impacting on his budding relationship with her.

he had woken up thinking of their kiss it had been such an innocent kiss he dreamt of more passionate kisses but as a first kiss it had been perfect. he had been to strng and scared her off plus he now knew thst she liked him which made him very happy he now knew his effort wasnt pointless.

the school day seemed tl drag on as he was to see her afterward to go to the movies he noticed some of the dalton boys looking ar him weirdly after all he had a reputation for been cocky and moddy at times but today he had quite a spring his step and could stop smiling when he thpught of their kiss.

finally it was the end of the school day he was to wait for rachel thry were going in her car today as his car caused the mckinley guys to recognise him whereas if they saw rachel's car given her recent break up they wouldnt think she was with anyone or on a date.

sebastian decided on some fresh air so he went and stood by his car to wait for her the main reason for the secracy was ravhel would gst picked on by her glee club for dating him wheras the warblers were cool with it but then again they knew him and knew he would date her even if they were against it after all once he set his mind to something he got it eventaully.

as he stood there he saw her car pull into the dalton parking lot so he walked over and got in shutting the door behind him.

"hey" he said to her smiling he was pleased she was smiling back

" hi" she szid shly but she was looking at hi. they both leaned in and had a quick peck which was all it was givennhalf of dalton was in the parking lott and half of them were watching them.

rachel drove them to the cinema and thry went on inside sebastian insisted on paying despite her opinions on the subject.

once they had their tickets they headed to get some popcorn and some sweets and a drink once they had everything they made their way to the sceening room. they had decided to watch a film called tucker and dale vs evil. it was surprisingly good and as the movie was playing sebastian took his chance and put his arm around the back of her chair and was thrilled as rachel had clearly realised that and shuffled up in her seat so he could put it round her.

after the movie had finished he took her hand as they walked out and went to her car as they got to her car sebastian turned whho still had hold of her hand stopped walking making her stop too rachsl turned to look at him sebastian closed the small pace between them and kissed her rachel kissed back as he tuck possession of her mouth as they deepened the kiss. how long they stood their sebastian didnt know they only broke apart to breath they were smiling at each other he noticed a faint blush on her face which he though was cute.

once back at dalton thry sat in her car and had another lengthy kiss before they sat staring at each other.

"well then rach today as been lovely are you free on thurday"sebastian asked hopefully

"no sorry im going to the dentust then to see one of my dads best friends who is ill" rachel said she looked genuinly sorry about it.

" oh okay what about friday" sebastian asked

" yeah im free on friday"rachel said she looked pleased at that and so was he

"right well lets think about something fun to do and thrn go for it"sebastian said

"okay"rachel said

"im just sorrybim busy tomorrow and wednesday" sebastian said

" me too" rachel said which made him want to kiss her again which he did

several minutes later sebastian finally managed to leave rachel's car he wat hed her drive off with a gtin on his face.

"you two seem to he quite cute together"kurt said as sebastian walked into dalton

"we are"sebastian said

"but be careful dont hurt her"kurt saidsebastian turned around to look at him.

"kurt i really like her and i am not finn i wont hurt her" sebastian said

" well though i havent spoken to her about you i know rach and she likes you so just treat her well"kurt said with a smile. kurt could be a dick to rachel himself but sebastian saw only a caring friend in him today he had bern worried about the whole finn thing especially because he is no longer at mckinley with her.

a sebastian went to go for his dinner his phone buzzed he looked at the screen and saw it was rachel

hi im just letting
you know im home
safe and i wanted
to thank you for
today i had a great
time and im thinking
of things for friday
night xx

sebastian couldnt help but smile to himself he knew if he played his cards right rachel berry would be his and thats exactly what he intended to do.