chapter ten

as rachel sat with sebastian in the dining hall at dalton she noticed several non warbler guys looking at her snd also noticed sebastian looking like the cat that got the cream she  couldnt help but be happy h3 was proud of her proud of his friends and classmates knowing they were dating she couldnt lwt the guys at mckinley know she would be in for it if they found out.

" so miss berry do you have plans later" sebastian asked

" yes" rachel said

" really what you doing " he asked looking disheartened

" hanging out with you"rachel said

" ooh goody" he said with a smirk

after dinner which was lovely they headed to the common room where she had soent the afternokn with them before.

they sat in the same chair only this time cuddled up and having a few kisses

" awe" trent said wlking in and seeing them

" i know i never thought seb could look adorable  but rachel definitely brings it out in him" nick said

" shut up guys your all jealous of me" sebastian said breaking the kiss

" im happy but i dont always wanna see it" kurt said

" leave them alone its about tme rachel got the affection she deserves" blaine said

" shall we leave these guys i cant shrug of the idea that they are gonna started a running commentary" sebastian said to her

" okay" rachel said he helped her up out of the chair and led her from the room.

rachel wondered if they were gonna go to the warblers room or to an empty classroom butbhe infact lead her up the stairs to the top floor which she knew was where the dorms were.

he led hwr down the hally way before taking a key out of his inside blazer pocket and opened the door to hia dorm he stepped back to allow rachel to enter before him.

rachel felt a little nervous been in his dorm but she entered anyway.

" so you wanna watch something" he asked shutting the door behind him

" if you want to"rachel said

"sure how about finding nemo"he said rachel gighled at that and nodded in agreement

once he put the dvd on he walked over to her innthe small room and kissed her before pointing tomthe bed for her to lay down.

rachel tuck off her shoes and laid on top of the quilt as sebastian laid down next to her he put his arm around her neck as she rested her head on his shoulder as they began to watch the dvd.

ten minutes later they were more interested in each others tongues to watch the dvd their make out session became pretty heated and sebastiab started stroking her arm.

what got to rachel the most wasnt  that she was in his dorm alond woth him or the fact she was kaid on his bed with him or even the fact that he seemed to be starting to see what the boundaries were it was the fact that she disnt mind at all.

rachel kissed him passionately as his fingers trailed over her clothes befkre reaching the bottom of her skirt he seemed to hesitate then.

" rach i..." he started to say

" its okay i want to" she said the look on his face was a picture as he slid his hand up her skirt rachel felt his fingers on her inner thigh she felt excitement when his fingertips neared her panties.

two hours later

as rachel laid cuddled up in his bed she felt amazing she had become self conscious of her body after finn left her for quinn aka the head cheerio but sebastian had made her feel special and beautiful and loved.

it had been amazing she had expected to feel some pain as she had only ever done it once with finn but the pain never came just pleasure intense pleasure.

sebastian had fallen asleep afterwarss but she hadnt she had laid their cuddled uo to him feeling content and safe she had watched him sleep he really was gorgeous she thought.

he started to stir next to her

" hey" he said before kissing her neck

" hey" she replied

" so any regrets " he asked

"no do you" rachel said

" only that i fell asleep and didnt do it again" he said with a chuckle a s he cuddled her to him.

" cheely though we do have time now" rachel said

"we certainly do" he saod climbing on top of her

aftwrwards they remained in bed cuddled up as he kissed her shoulder and she stroked his arm with her fingertips.

" so does anyone at mckinley have a clue " he asked

" nope" she giggled

" well i think they should know your not single but not know its me" he said before sucking her neck rachel knew he was marking her.

later

as rachel arrived home she headed up to her room to take a shower before she got in though she studied his handy work on her neck it was a very large hickey.

rachel wondered why she was feeling more and more confident now mayeb just maybe the dalton bad boy was good influence on her.