Chapter 31.

Harry's p.o.v

"May I ask you why you don't?" I question.

"because you all ready hurt me a lot and I just don't know."

"Oh, I understand I guess." I shrug.

I mean, it makes sense. If I were her and after what I had done, I wouldn't want to be in love with me either. She all ready said that she did, but I guess if she could help it she would choose not to. It makes me feel a bit better in contrary to some of the things she could've said, or what I thought she was going to say.

"So this friends thing?" I ask, not being able to push the subject back any further.

I hadn't asked one question about it since she had said it, and I couldn't just answer my own questions. None of my responses made sense, because I just didn't accept it. I understood her reasoning, I just wish I had a better reason.

"I mean, I know it won't work, but you have to understand where I'm coming from." Aidan shrugs.

"I know what I did was wrong, really wrong, but I can't just be friends anymore. It's harder for me than you think it is." I say a bit too cavalier. Carelessly because I had said it as if however she felt didn't matter.

It came off wrong, or maybe my tone wasn't sincere enough because she blinked and turned her head in my direction,

"It doesn't need to be easy for you. Besides, it isn't that easy for me either,but I know it's good for me."

"I know, I'm sorry."

"I accept your apology, but I am not finished. You have been so remiss to this whole situation, as if it's that easy. With your you're making this way too hard remarks. I'm not making anything too hard, you just take is so easily because you're the one that's wrong." she blows out a hasty and impatient breath. "Maybe, if you just looked at it the other way around, like if I had slept with someone while I was dating you and it was one of your friends. She's not my friend but you didn't know that. How would you feel? You know something like what you felt when Justin kissed me but 1000 times worst." she takes a slow exhale afterwards. "I'm done. That was just well over due."

Completely staggered the only thing I could manage was a sorry. I hadn't even said it loud enough for her to hear me. Just to myself as I took her words into deep consideration. She couldn't have been more right.

"Just apologize with an actual statement. I'm sick of hearing sorry." she says calmly.

"I-i don't know what to say."

"You're making this way harder than it has to be." she puts her hands on her hips and faces me.

"Okay. I deserved that one." I mumble to myself. "Look Aidan, I sort of understand what you feel or felt, and I don't think you understand how sorry I truly am. I don't know why I did it, and I'm still really sorry. If you gave me another chance I swear I won't do it again." I explain meaning every word.

She looks at me, examines me even. She hadn't seemed to move her eyes from mines. "Promise." she narrows her eyes, and I assume she's remembering that I wouldn't promise her anything the first time.

I don't want to promise her anything. I know I can keep this promise because I really want to show her that I was capable of obtaining her trust. "I promise." I say, not breaking our eye contact.

"I believe you." she furrows her eyebrows, probably surprised by her own words.

I was surprised to, but I didn't want her to know that, because then she would think I didn't mean it, or that I was lying and I didn't think she'd buy it.