Chapter 63.

Harry's p.o.v

"Okay, finished." I say to myself in triumph. After glitter gluing the last phrase on my Valentine's Day gift for Aidan.

I stare down at the giant card that I couldn't find in any of the local stores. So, I went online, had it customized so the background could be blue, and I paid extra. Why? Aidan's a drama queen. You may not realize it, but she is. Blue is her favorite color, and I had to make it perfect so there's less drama.

I've been up for at least an hour working on this thing. On top of that, there's more. The second part doesn't take up as much time, but still. It's twelve o'clock and I just want to go to sleep.

"Harry!" Noelle swings my door open, shocking me.

"Why're you woke? What do you want?" I grit out in pure frustration.

"So, the bear or the unicorn?" She holds both stuffed animals out to me.

"Don't know, I don't care, get out."

"Please, which one do you think should go in the bag I've made for Jade?"

"Who's Jade? How am I supposed to know?"

"Jades my friend. I'm asking you which one looks better."

"I don't know." I emphasize my words so she can program it into her mind.

"but.."

"but nothing, leave."

"You're so mean. That's why you're not getting your gift from me on time anymore."

"Wow. How can I possibly stay alive if Noelle doesn't get me anything for Valentine's Day?"

She rolls her eyes and closes my door on the way out.

Now, where was I? Oh, right. My other gift. I didn't want the gift bag to be blue, and even if I had, there were only pink and red one anyway. Aidan hates pink, this I know for a fact. Red, I don't think bothers her too much.

I couldn't decide if I should've brought roses today or tomorrow. I decided on tonight since I'll probably be too lazy tomorrow.

I don't make strategies for anything, but this is different. More complicated. Every year, I've heard people talk about how and why they like February 14th, but I never cared for it. Until that night Aidan went on and on about how the only time she used to want a boyfriend was on Valentine's Day.

I put the flimsy decorative papers in the bag first. I guess it's used to protect your gifts or something. I place the bouquet of roses in next. Not that hard. The box of chocolates, and a necklace. Oh, actually that was easy.

I sit the card open on the floor, so it can dry. I place the bag neatly in the medium sized teddy bear's lap, and I put them all in one spot so I don't forget anything. Oh wait! The balloons. I can't forget those either.

***

"Here." Chase hands Noelle one of the many small boxes of chocolates he had along with a tiny teddy bear.

Either he's giving some to his whole class, or he has a lot of kindergarten girlfriends. I'm going to go with the girlfriends thing, because there aren't enough for a whole classroom.

"Who are those for?" I chuckle, nodding my head in the direction of all his gifts.

"All the pretty girls I know, and my sister."

I raise an eyebrow. "Do you have a girlfriend?"

"I have two, but they take turns." He explains, his facial expression not changing.