Chapter 58.

Why do I have so many pictures from that day ^ saved? I need to stop
Aidan's p.o.v

Noelle sits across from me and I sit my book sack in the chair beside me. It's not that I don't want any one to sit beside me, it's just that I want a certain person to sit next to me. So, I'll move it whenever Harry comes in the classroom. If he comes in the classroom.

"You can't reserve seats Aidan." Noelle whispers playfully.

"Watch me."

The second bell hasn't rung, and the first bell just rung. I don't know why I come inside so early.

"Can I sit here?" Cassidy asks.

"No. Sit there." I point to a seat a chair away from Noelle.

"Okay." She gives me an amused look.

"Sorry."

"So rude."

I smile at her as she takes a seat beside Noelle.

Someone picks up my book sack and it actually irritates me. Considering I don't know who he is.

"Don't touch my stuff." I pull my bag out of his hands and I sit it back where it was.

I'm not going to lie, that took a lot of heart because he looked sort of mad already. I don't care. Oh, and I'm kind of scared now.

"Fuck you and this chair." He grumbles and pushes it back. "Bitch." He mumbles as he walks away

"What did you just call her?" Noelle's eyes widen and her voice seems to go an octave higher.

He glances back at her and sits down a couple of seats away, leaving me in shock. I would've said something back, but I didn't know what to say. Plus, I didn't have the balls anyways.

"It's fine, he's the bitch." She tells me loud enough for him to hear her.

"Move!" Raelyn's voice carries from outside of the door.

"You move." that's Zayn.

"Shut up." Harry complains to the both of them.

"You shut up." she scoffs.

"Go. Just go." Harry pushes her in the classroom.

"That was a very aggressive push, I did not appreciate that."

He rolls his eyes.

"Sit over here, there's a reserved seat!" Noelle yells across the classroom. Oh my god.

"I thought we had an agreement that you don't talk to me because I don't like you." Harry acknowledges her.

"and I thought we had an agreement that I don't listen to you."

He huffs while picking up my book sack and hanging it on the back seat of the chair. "I swear, it's like you get more and more aggravating each day."

"Harry, I will bat the mess out of you."

"Don't act like I didn't beat you up that time when we were six."

"Key word being were and if I remember correctly, you're the one who told."

"You're the one who cried." He raises an eyebrow.

"Stop talking to me." She dismisses him.

Harry laughs and sits beside me.

"What's wrong with you?" He turns my face to his gently before narrowing his eyes.

"Nothing."