Chapter 62.

Harry's p.o.v

"It's cold." Aidan covers her ears with the palms of her beige sweater.

Part of the reason could be because she's wearing a sweater only, or maybe the fact that she just walked through the doors. Either way, she's bound to still be freezing. I've never saw her in a brown sweater, or any shade of brown.

"You look like a chicken nugget." I tilt my head slightly as I observe her.

"What?" She laughs.

"You look like a chicken nugget." I state before bursting into a fit of laughter at my own stupid comment.

"Chicken nuggets are ugly." Aidan laughs along with me.

"You're a sexy chicken nugget."

"Oh my god." she continues to chuckle as her laughter dies down.

Aidan takes a deep breath with a slight smile. If anyone knew what we were laughing at, they'd think we're crazy.

"I kind of want to take off this sweater now." She jokes.

If she does, I'm not complaining.

I pull her closer to me. I haven't given her a proper kiss in the past two days when we had that argument. I tilt my head forward to connect our lips, but it doesn't last long before someone interrupts us.

"That's not allowed in the hallways." Raelyn shakes her head.

I close my eyes momentarily before glaring at her. "Do you have nothing to do? Nothing?"

"I mean- well, if I did, I wouldn't be interrupting the two of you. So, no. I don't have anything to do."

"Find something."

"I did. This." She gestures her hands towards me and Aidan.

*******

"Use your time wisely." I tell Aidan while she sits on the gym floor refusing to let go of me.

"I don't want to." She huffs.

"Just walk."

"No." She whines and pushes her head further down on my chest.

"What is wrong with you?"

"My stomach hurts and I'm hungry."

"Use the bathroom?"

"It doesn't hurt like that. It feels like an actual pain, like my pelvis is being stomped on." She frowns and grabs her sides.

"I-um. Like when you hold in a fart?" I try to understand what she's feeling, but I probably won't.

"No, you've never had cramps so you won't understand."

"Cramps?" I've heard of it before, but I'm pretty sure she means another kind of cramps.

"It's- never mind."

"Tell me."

"I can't. It's weird, you're a boy."