Mine

Chapter 7

(Sydnees POV)

"I might need these ;)" I say tugging on the waist band of my Calvin Kline boxers, she grins and slips them off, I widen my eyes at her boldness and admire her , she snaps and hands me them. I take them and slide them on, I keep them sweats that we told me were her cousins because he was here and left them last year and threw on a shirt that was her cousins also, luckily he was my size and did not have bad taste, I was waiting down stairs in my bulls SnapBack and sweats and shirt with my keys, she came down, she looked stunning, "wow.." "Do I look bad?" She said with a frown "oh no, you look absolutely stunning I might have to skip the gym so my buddies won't gawk over you" she giggles and blushes, "I'm all yours baby don't worry" she whispers and kisses me, I smile and take her hand, "my lady?" She nods and takes my hand entwining our fingers, while in the car I have one hand on the wheel and other in her hand, we get out and go in, I check in an put her as my +1 and we head to the locker rooms, I go put my keys in my usual locker an demi walks in an hands me her purse and notices half the guys looking at her, I get a little jealous and quickly get her out and we head over to the mats "so my usual routine is push-ups, lifting, pull-ups, boxing, running, swim, and sit-ups" she nods and I bring her down, I turn on the music and "get it right by Miley Cyrus" comes on..

(Demi's POV)

She put me on the mat laying down, I'm confused "why?" She gets into the position above me and kisses me "just trust me" I nod and watch her do her push-ups rewarding her with a kiss every time she comes down. She gets to 70 and gives out and then I watch her lift, her veins popping out and her biceps flexing like crazy, I just admire her toned body, while she's doing pull ups before she gets on the bar I pull her back, "loose the shirt ;)" she does as I say and I watch in glory and awe after she's done I see some girls on the treds watching her and biting they're lips, I get jealous and grab her face, I deepen the kiss and bite her bottom lip, I run my hands down her sweaty abs and she grips my ass, and then i see the girls huff and I feel proud, I wave at them after grabbing her hand and walk to the car..

She's mine and I'm hers.... Noones taking her..