Waiting for lunch

Chapter 9

(Demi's POV)

These 2 weeks with Sydnee has been more than perfect, my mom came back lastnight and so she left the yesterday morning, over the weeks, we have been so close, never leaving eachothers sides, and a lot of sex;) I'm really sore but it was worth it, I have school tomorrow, and Then we get out for Christmas break, she is taking me to school and picking me up for lunch and then taking me home after school, I have a new friend named Marissa and she hasn't met sydnee yet but she will today, and I'm glad because seriously everytime we are out, a girl has to hit on her right infront of me plus people can see how I'm taken and my girlfriend will kick they're ass, "Dems" I hear a soft Irish accent walk into my room after knocking, I sit up in bed and she kisses me, I deepen it and pull her ontop of me, she chuckles and whispers "I don't think your mother would appreciate hearing us make love darling".. "I can be quiet" I smirk, "at lunch beautiful" she winks. Ugh she's such a tease, she gets up and I groan, then she kisses my nose and goes to my closet, "I've got you something love" she comes out in a black sweater that reads (SHE'S MINE) and holds an exact same one that says (IM HER'S) , I jump up and kiss her and she slips the sweater over my head and I put my arms through it, do my hair and put my jeans on and ugg boots, I spray on my perfume and walk down stairs after I do my makeup "by mom!" "By Dianna!" "Be safe girls!" We walk out and she opens my door like always and jogs around and gets in, holding my hand as she drove and singing along to the radio as she take me to Starbucks, "one caramel macchiato with 2 pumps of vanilla, and a chocolate vanilla macchiato with extra cream and 2 cinnamon

English muffins please" the lady tell her the price and we pull up through the end of the drive through get our stuff and leave "you know my order?" "Well of course darling, memorized it after the first time we went" she smiles and I see she has some muffin on the side of her cheek, I lick the napkin and wipe the corners of her mouth and cheek and kiss her, she thanks me and I nod we pull up to school, and everyone stares at her car, and girls start practically drooling, "can you walk me in and help me get my bag baby?" "Of cores anything for my princess" she smiles and gets out, and walks over to my side and everyone is still staring at her, I get out and she laces our fingers, she takes her SnapBack off and shakes her head and puts it back on and licks her lips, which I find so attractive, Marissa walks up "hey demi" "hey" I say hugging her, I hear a cough and see her standing confused flipping her hair again and looking at Marissa "oh, babe this is Marissa, my best friend" she holds out her hand and sydnee shakes it "and Marissa this is my girlfriend sydnee" "girl? But you look like a guy!?" Sydnee chuckles "I know, I'm trans" "so you have a dick?" I giggle and say "oh very much one" Sydnee blushes which I find adorable and nods while winking at me "okay demi I don't want to know about your sex life!" Marissa says laughing sydnee pulls her shirt up a bit to sneeze and Marissa spots her V-line "damn, you work out too!?" Sydnee nods and lifts her shirt and reveals her toned 6 pack but it looks like a 8 pack because it's so fine, she puts it down and girls are more than drooling now, I'm kinda jealous "hey baby I left my bag can you come with me to get it, she nods an smiles and takes my hand entwining our fingers, "darling you didn't have a bag, I got out to come get your bag from inside" she looks confused "I know but I can't take it anymore, I need to do this" I say taking the loops of her sagging skinny jeans and pull her to me, she cups my face and smashes her lips against mine, I walk her to the car and press her against it, my hips grinding into hers, we sit there and she moans a bit and bites my lip, I go down and suck her neck, leaving a hicky on her collarbone, and I have one on my neck, she flips her hair and we see wide eyed people staring we both smirk and walk into the building, her hand on my ass as she helps me into the school, everyone looks at us as she kisses me hard against my locker and takes my bag and bites my bottom lip then kisses my jaw line, we hear a cough and turn to see Marissa "okay lovers, sorry but dems we need to get to class" I nod and kiss sydnee one more time "see you at lunch my beautiful"she whispers while kissing my head and walking off with my bag, I watch her leave in her car and head to class, "everyone is talking about your hot girlfriend dems, and are flaming jealous she is yours" I smirk and listen to the teacher.